The Cop

Chapter 13

Thea's pov

"So have you talked to Oliver?" Roy asked.

"No he hasn't been around lately," I said.

"I think he's been busy," Roy said.

"Yeah busy screwing Felicity's cousin," I said.

"Wait you know what happened?" Roy asked.

"Yes Felicity told me what happened, she doesn't want to have anything to do with Oliver." I said.

"You don't think she'd tell Laurel's dad would she?" Roy

asked

"I don't know," I said. I looked out the window and saw Oliver being pushed on the floor. I ran outside and saw him on the floor. "He didn't do anything!!!!"

"He's killed people," Laurel's dad said.

"Where's your proof?" I asked. Roy ran right behind me and stood right next to me.

"At a nightclub in the Glades, there is all of the evidence and little lady if you I were you I'd go back inside." He said. Oliver got up and punched him in the face. Her dad grabbed his nightstick and pummeled Oliver. First he crack him on the head to get him to the floor then he beat the shit out of him with the nightstick.

"Stop!!" I yelled. He threw him against the car and handcuffed him. He opened the backseat and threw him inside slamming the door shut.

"Let him go now," Roy said.

"Look at you and your criminal girlfriend." Her dad said.

"We can sue you for that abuse we just saw we can have you sent to jail. For assaulting him." Roy said.

"Do it you don't have any proof for it." Her dad said. Roy stepped in front of me.

"Roy don't!!" I said. He took his stick out and cracked Roy over the head with it. "Roy!!!!" Roy fell to the floor and I ran over to him. I held him close to me.

"You'll never see your brother again." Laurel's dad said. He got in his car and leaved.