Natasha

Chapter 12

Natasha's point of view

I was in the foundry using the target practice and I was throwing knifes. Then someone came and watched me throw the knifes. "What are you staring at?" I asked finally.

"I'm staring I'm watching am I distracting you?" Oliver asked.

"No I got laser like focus." I said. I threw the next knife then other and other. Oliver came up to me and started kissing my neck. I tried throwing the knife but I couldn't. It was still in my hand. I put it at my side then sat on the table.

"I hate you," I said

"No you don't, you love me." Oliver said sitting next to me.

"Hate you." I said.

"You love me," Oliver with a little hurt on his face. Then I shook my head and we kissed. He kissed me and I pulled him closer to me.

30 minutes later

Felicity's point of view

I waited for Oliver at Big Belly Burger. Once I walked inside of the place I got a memory. I remembered kissing Oliver on the roof before going to see Natasha. I sat in a booth and waited for him to show up. I texted him.

Oliver's point of view

I got a text from Felicity.

"Who is that?" Nat asked.

"Felicity." I said. "I have to go she never talks to me anymore unless it's important."

"Go then," Nat said. "Make it back soon?" I shook my head yes.

Natasha's point of view

As Oliver leaved I felt a sharp pain in my chest but ignored it. Then Diggle walked in the room, "Since when you here?"

"Since Felicity decided that Oliver's dangerous and Slade made her forget Oliver so," I said not finishing my sentence.

"Are you okay why do you seem tense?" Diggle asked.

"I'm fine." I said. Then there was pain that shot through my entire body. I felt it make my muscles ache. I walked near the steps. "Thanks for the concern but I'm fine," I walked out the foundry and walked to Big Belly Burger.

Oliver's point of view

I was Felicity. "So I want to try to be friends Oliver. I've been getting a lot of memories and I don't want to act on it." She said.

"Okay thank you," I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"Giving me a second chance," I said. Then Natasha walked in Big Belly Burger and sat next to me. Then she kissed me my lips. I pulled away and Felicity looked hurt.

"Nevermind I knew couldn't trust you," She got up and leaved. Then Natasha kissed me again and I kissed her back.

Natasha's point of view

I saw Felicity walk out of Big Belly Burger. Then she looked up at me. "Felicity what happened?" I asked. She looked hurt.

"You should know," Felicity said. Then she slapped me in the face. Felicity was gone after she slapped me. I went into Big Belly Burger. Then saw Oliver kissing some girl. I walked over to Oliver.

"You motherfu---" I said then stopped when to girl looked at me. The girl looked exactly like me. I must have a twin sister. Then she stood next to me and Oliver's jaw dropped.

"Your identical twins," He said.