Felicity

Chapter 4

Felicity's point of view

I woke up and saw Oliver was gone. He must got pulled into something important. I got dressed and went to Big Belly Burger. I saw Diggle there. He came up to me.

"Hey," He said.

"Hi," I said. I ordered a coffee and sat down waiting for it.

"So how's things going with you and Oliver?" He asked.

"Fine." I said.

"Just fine?" Diggle asked.

"Yeah," I said. I thought about what happened last night. Then of all people to walk I see Oliver. He walked over to my table.

"Hey Felicity," Ollie said. Once I saw him I started blushing.

"I'm sorry I have to go. I really have to go." I said nervously. I grabbed my coffee and leaved.

"What just happened?" Oliver asked.

Oliver's point of view

"What just happened?" I asked when Felicity leaved. She was so calm last night. Now she was running nervously out the door. I sat down, "Dig do you have any idea what that was about?"

"No but maybe you can tell me," Diggle said.

"What do you mean tell you what?" I asked.

"What happened between you and Felicity?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"Obviously something must have happened unless she wouldn't be running out of here like an Olympic runner." Dig said.

"Okay we uh sort of uh made up." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, she was probably nervous seeing you again so suddenly." He said.

"That would explain it." I said.

"Felicity has a way about her when she's nervous she's wreck just go talk to her." Diggle said.

"Thanks Dig I will." I said. I got up and went to lair in the glades. I saw Felicity typing fast on the computer. I walked up to her and touched her shoulder. She jumped.

"Oliver don't do that, you scared to death." Felicity said. I laughed, "It's not funny."

"Okay, okay I'll stop laughing." I said. "So why did you run out of Big Belly Burger like you had to run a marathon?"

"Um I was uh nervous." She said.

"Why don't have to be afraid of me?" I asked.

"No I not afraid of you. It's just I didn't know what to say to you." Felicity said. She dropped her papers on the floor, "Oh shoot." I helped her pick them up and we looked at each other in the eyes. I felt a spark and our lips crashed together. We started kissing and I pulled her closer to me. I held her hips as I kissed her.

"Oh my god!!!" Thea said. We both looked at her.