Oliver

Chapter 11

1 week later

Natasha's point of view

"She doesn't remember me." He said. "I mean she remembers what you gave her but she's not remembering really anything."

"I'm sorry Oliver I tried." I said. I feel bad for him. Felicity remembers me not Oliver. I broke up with Clint because I needed time to myself. He looked at me and I looked at him. He was leaning in to kiss me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. We were in the foundry was leaning on the table. I sat on the table and Oliver kissed me holding my back. I focused my hearing on the door upstairs and heard no one. I still focused it then I heard someone. I pushed Oliver off me and stood next to him.

"And in 5,4,3,2, 1." I said.

"Hey Oliver I just thought of a way to---" Roy said stopping when he saw me. "Who is she again?"

"Natasha this Roy Thea's boyfriend. Roy this is Natasha Felicity's cousin." Oliver said.

"Nice to meet you but why are you here?" He asked.

"Oh I was teaching Oliver some moves. He's a little rusty." I said.

"Yeah I'm tired." He said. I grabbed his wrist twisting it a little behind his back.

"Well how come your not sweating?" Roy asked.

"We just started." I said. I let go of his wrist.

"Well show me some moves." Roy said.

I laughed,"Okay don't complain when your sore." I stood in a fighting stance and so did he. Roy ran right towards me and I grabbed him by the throat in a pressure lock. I held him hard and he tapped my shoulder. I let go of him and he rubbed his throat. He looked for other ways to attack me and I blocked each of them. Oliver sat in the computer chair watching us.

"Do you want to try something that's not totally predictable?" I asked walking away. Then he got up and threw himself at me. He kissed me and I held him up. I kissed back then I threw him on the floor. I touched my lip then said "That's the last time you do that." I walked away then I saw Oliver smile at me. I smirked then looked at Roy as he picked himself off the floor.

"That's not fair your using your powers." He said finally.

"So what even if you were fighting a mutant you would have died so many different ways." I said.

"Wait your a mutant?" Roy asked surprised a little.

"Yep." I said.

"Oh wait your Black Widow." Roy said.

"The fact that it took you that long to realize that." I said. "Oh by the way your a sloppy kisser."

"What no I'm not." He said.

"Really you were all over the place," I said.

"I wasn't ready." He said.

"What bitch please. I wasn't ready." I said. "But everyone I guess could use some practice." I looked over at Oliver then back at Roy.