Felicity Smoak Will You.....

Chapter 25
Felicity's pov
"Cooper's trial is today you want to go?" Oliver asked.

"No." I said. I went to Big Belly Burger and Laurel sat with me.

"So how are you doing Felicity?" She asked.

"Okay I guess." I said. I felt the baby kick. I got up left. I went to the foundry. I was sitting on my computer chair. I knew I was going to get attached to this baby. I was going to want to let go. But I can't I just couldn't live with myself knowing that I didn't want the baby in the first place. I wasn't going to let my child ever feel like that.

"Right Felicity?" Oliver said.

"What?" I said.

"Are you okay?" Diggle asked.

"I'm fine." I said. Roy came in.

"Felicity I'm so sorry." Roy said. He hugged me. I hugged him back. I stopped hugging him I looked at Oliver.

"Are you sure your okay?" John asked.

"Yes now can everyone integrating me. It's fine that son of bitch is behind bars but can we all just move on now?" I asked. I sat down in the chair. I started typing on the computer. "I need air." I left and went to the roof.

Oliver's pov
Felicity left and we were just standing there. "Is she okay?" Roy asked.

"I don't know." I said. "She's breaking under the pressure I think."

"Why?" Diggle asked.

"She's been through a lot." I said. "Cooper raped her, and he got her pregnant. I don't know how to comfort her."

"Damn she's going through a lot of shit." Roy said.

"She's giving it up for adoption." I said. "She couldn't through with the other option."

"And how are you two together?" Dig asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean does she know that your going to stick with her Oliver? Are you going to stick with her?" He asked. Roy started working out.

Felicity's pov
I was going down to the foundry. I heard them talking about me. "Are you going to stick with her?" Diggle asked.

"Everything is happening so fast. I need time to adjust. I love her and I'll stick with her through everything." Oliver said. "But I just don't know how to do that."

"Does she know that?" Dig asked.

"I don't know." Oliver said. "I mean after everything that happened I think she won't be the same. I feel like going to that jail cell and fucking killing him but I wouldn't hurt her like that."

"What if she backs out would raise the child with her?" Diggle asked.

"Of course I wouldn't do that to her." He said.

"But would you want to?" Dig asked.

"Diggle you don't understand I want to raise children with her, marry her, and have a future with her. I don't want her to be alone." He said. Felicity walked in the room walking past us going to her computer. "Felicity," She turned around looking at me.

"What?" She said.

"I wanted to invite you, Roy, Thea, and Diggle over for dinner." I stated.

"Thanks but I rather not." Felicity replied. She was walking out but I pulled her arm.

"Please Felicity I really want you there." I answered.

"Fine," Felicity said defeated.

Later At Oliver's House
Felicity's pov
I was in a dress. I knocked on the door and Thea answered the door. "Well hello Felicity you look stunning." Thea complimented me.

I smiled,"Thanks I feel shitty though." She let me in and we walked into the dining room. Diggle was there sitting next to Roy, and Oliver. Oliver stood up when he saw me. He kissed me on the lips. He pulled away and got on one of knees holding my hand. I looked at them then back at Oliver. "What are you doing?"

"Felicity you are my queen. I want to be with you for as long as possible. You are amazing and I want to be the father of your children. Most of I want to be your husband, Felicity Smoak will you marry me?" Oliver asked pulling out a black box with a diamond ring.

"Yes!!!" I said with tears running down my face. He smiled standing up and kissing me. Roy, Diggle, and Thea clapped. I pulled away and he put the ring on my finger. "Its beautiful."

"Like you." Oliver said. I just smiled at him hitting him in the chest.