Oliver

Chapter 7

Felicity's point of view

I was in the kitchen thinking about something. Then Oliver was behind me. I turned him around so I had he against the counter. I kissed him and he kissed me back. He picked me up and brought me to his bed. He sat me on his lap and he ripped my shirt. I didn't care and I kept on his kissing him.

Oliver's point of view

I took my pants off and Felicity was on my lap. I kissed her neck and she thrusted forward and I kissed her neck. I She banged on my chest and then I put my hand to her face. I pulled Felicity under on me and thrusted forward.

2 and half hours later

Oliver's point of view

I got up and took a shower. I got a call from Diggle.

"Yes Diggle?" I asked.

"Where are you, as a matter of fact where's Felicity?" Diggle asked.

"Your funny man your real funny. So funny," I said.

"I was just asking a question." Diggle said. Then Felicity came out the and grabbed the phone.

"Dig we'll be there soon okay. I just needed to talk to Oliver by myself." Felicity said. She hung up the phone and handed it to me.

30 minutes later

Felicity's point of view

We went to the foundry and Diggle was waiting there. I typed on the computer while Oliver and Diggle were talking.

"Oliver you can't do this," Diggle said

"I have to it's the only way to keep her safe," Oliver said.

"By killing Slade Oliver he's not going to stop until he has taken all of your hope." Diggle said

"I know that but I can't just give up. If give up I'm with them." He said.

"Please there has to be another way." Dig said.

"I don't see how there is," He said.

"Oliver you know there's only one person walking away from that fight." Diggle said.

"I know but as long as she's safe." Oliver said. I got from my chair walking over to him.

"Oliver I don't care if I'm safe I want to be with you. And leaving me here without is the most selfish thing you can do. So you would risk your life for my safety. Oliver if your dead I don't know what I would do and I don't care if I'm safe. You don't know how much people would miss you. They'd ask what did they do to deserve this." I said. "Honestly if you were dead I don't know how I'd cope."

"See Felicity that's the talking that's going to you killed. Yes I would my risk for you because I want you to he safe. I don't want to see you get hurt and this is why I would die for you. I don't want to see you get hurt," Oliver said.

"Fine die for me it's your fault that I die when your dead and can't do anything about it," I said. I walked out of the foundry and I stood on the roof of the building.

Oliver's point of view

Felicity's last words hurt. I didn't know what to think. "Oliver," Diggle said.

"What?!?!?!" I said agitated.

"I'll go talk to her," He said.

"I don't care talk to her don't talk I want to be leaved alone right now." I said. Then he leaved the room. I started punching the punching bag.

Roy came in and said "What pissed you off that you want to damn that punching bag to hell?"

"Nothing," I said.

"You sure because you seem to be pretty pissed off?" Roy asked.

"I'm not pissed off!!" I yelled and punched the bag off its

hinges.

"Right," Roy said."Come on Oliver talk to me I'm not stupid I can tell when someone's pissed."

"Roy I just had a fight with Felicity," I said.

"That's new, about what?" Roy asked.

"About her safety. I told her I'd rather die for her safety. She didn't like that," I said. Roy listened intently. "She told me that would be the most selfish thing I could do leaving her. Said that she would rather be with me then be safe. I told her I didn't want to see her get hurt. Then she said that it was my fault if I died and if something happened to her."

"She's right, look Oliver I know your trying to be a hero. But you can't just make that type of sacrifice and not expect there to be an opposite outcome." Roy said. "Your doing everything in your power to push her away but she's still here. She loves you Oliver. You may think everyone else here doesn't see it but we do. I do, you need to tell her how you feel before something bad happens."

"Thanks Roy." I said.

"Anytime," He said leaving. I was going to head to Felicity's house when I heard a scream. It was Felicity's she was on the roof.