Felicity

Chapter 10

Natasha's point of view

I went Clint and he calmed me down. "Just relax Nat okay." He said.

"I don't know how I can." I said.

"Well I'll distract you." Clint said. "Bésame, kiss me." I kissed him and he kissed back. I focused my hearing on Felicity's room.

"Look Felicity this hard to explain but your my girlfriend." Oliver said.

"How come I don't remember then?" She asked.

"Because they made you forget me." Oliver said.

"And I uh um," He stuttered. "I'm the vigilante."

"What?" She said.

"I'm the vigilante." Oliver said. I heard her pick up something. He screamed and I ran to her room.

"Natasha wait!!" Clint yelled running behind me. I saw her standing over Oliver with a knife pointed at him. When she looked over me and she smiled.

"Felicity you have to listen to me okay. He was your boyfriend and he has his reasons for being the vigilante." I said.

"He's dangerous," She said.

"He would never hurt you you to believe me." I said. Then I knew of a way to make her remember. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do." Felicity said.

"Then trust me on this he won't hurt you." I said. I walked over to her and took the knife from her. I knelled down and looked at Oliver. I helped him and made him sit down on the bed.

"Take your shirt off," I said. He raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes. I healed Oliver and he put his shirt back on.

"Natasha can I talk to you outside?" Oliver asked. We walked out the same time, "What do you mean help me?"

"I mean I'm going to transport the memory of you and her kissing in front of me. So she can remember you." I said.

"Why are you helping me?" He asked.

"I want her to be happy. And I can she was truly happy with you before this." I said.

"Thank you," Oliver said. I walked back in the room and it just was me and Felicity. I made her sit in a chair and she was facing me.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes." Felicity said.

"I'm going to make you remember Oliver." I said. I cleared my mind thinking of only when they were kissing. Then I put my hands on her forehead and felt my body sharing the memory.

Felicity's point of view

I saw me, Natasha, and Oliver all in a room. I walked back into the room with Natasha. Once Oliver saw me he said "Mi amor, my love."

I walked over to him and said "Papito, daddy." We kissed passionately until Natasha said something in Spanish. Then the memory stopped.

"Do you remember him know?" Nat asked.

"Yes," I said. I felt bad that I cut Oliver. But I needed time to think.