Natasha

Chapter 8

Oliver's point of view

I ran to the roof with Roy running behind me up the stairs. I saw no one on the roof.

"What happened?" Roy asked me.

"They took her," I said clenching my jaw.

"Who's they?" Roy asked. Then I saw Diggle come out limping he had blood on his chest. Slade shot him.

"Slade he took her." Diggle said. I made him sit down. I leaned him against the wall.

"Diggle tell me everything that happened." I said. I was knelling near Diggle Roy was sitting down.

"Me and Felicity were talking. I was shot, Felicity asked me if I was okay. Then Slade jumped on the building. He said that he will kill everyone you love Oliver. Said he's starting with Felicity. Then he knife and stabbed her. He pulled her close to him and jumped off the building with her." Diggle said.

"Well we're gonna get you cleaned up okay," I said. I let Diggle lean on me as we were going down the stair well. After we were in the foundry made Diggle sit up on the table.

I opened his shirt, and told him "Diggle this is going to sting so just bare with me." I put my hand in his chest then pulled of the bullet. I cleaned out his wound and put a bandage on it.

I put pressure on it, "Oliver what are you--"

"Ssh I need to concentrate," I said. I healed him. I pulled off the bandage and it was gone.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I have to go to New York."

"Why when you know Felicity is captured?" Roy asked. "Your the worst boyfriend your girlfriend gets captured and you go to New York.

"Roy calm down, I need to find her cousin." I said.

"Why?" Roy asked.

"Because she's knows everything about her." I said. I thought of her and I was there.

Natasha's point of view

I was in the conference room with Clint. He made me laugh then I heard something. I pointed my gun at it then Oliver appeared.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with my gun still pointed at him.

"I need your help," He said.

"Oh you need my help, for what? I know you you wouldn't come here unless something important happened. So what happened?" I asked.

"Felicity she got kidnapped." Oliver said.

"You fucking moron this is your fault. Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now." I said. I stood up and had the gun point at his heart on his chest.

"Because she'd hate you for it. She wouldn't want to have nothing to do with you," Oliver said. "And you'd have a harder time finding her." I took the gun of his chest but still had it in my hand

" What do you want? Why me?" I asked.

"One:I want you to help me find her. Two:Because you know almost everything about her." He said. "So what you say partners?" He had his hand out. I shook his hand then had him in a pressure his face against the wall.

"I'll join you but if I find out that she's gets hurt physically or even emotionally because of you I will hunt you down and sell you out to the police. Are we clear?" He shook his head.

"I said are we clear?" I said gripping his hand more putting more pressure on it.

"Yes," Oliver said.

"Good boy." I said I let go of him and he stood rubbing his shoulder. I walked over to Clint, "I will be back." I kissed him and he kissed back.

Oliver's point of view

I watched as Natasha kissed Clint. It looked like their love was pure. I wanted a love Natasha's and Clint's.

Natasha's point of view

I kissed him then stopped, "I'll come back."

"You better," Clint said. I smiled and teleported me and Oliver to Starling City. We were on a building.

"Let's go," I said. I jumped off the building into an alley and he followed me. We went inside the building and it was actually a diner. We went inside Big Belly Burger. He ordered food and I picked off his fires.

"So what are we gonna do?" Oliver asked.

"I'm gonna train you," I said. We leaved the diner and went to the foundry.

4 hours later

Natasha's point of view

"This isn't working I don't feel any more close to Felicity than I did before," Oliver said.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked. "Meditate now." He listened he meditated.

Oliver's point of view

"Just clear your mind and let my voice guide you." Natasha said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. Then I was in a strange building. I looked around and saw no one. I heard the sound of crying. I followed it then I saw Felicity crying in a prison cell.

"Felicity," I said.

"Oliver?" She said. I was in front of the cell. I turned around then Slade came and pushed to the floor.

"Oliver!!! Wake up stop meditating!!!" I heard Natasha yell. Slade kicked me to the floor. He kept on kicking me.

"Oliver!!!" Felicity yelled. He let couch up blood. I got up and spit blood on the floor. I looked him in the eyes.

Slade came next to me then said "I should have done this a long time ago." He put his sword in my stomach.

"Oliver!!!!!" Natasha yelled. Slade let Felicity out the cell and walked away.

"Oliver stay with me," They both said. She pulled the sword out and I put my hands where I was bleeding.

"Oliver no please don't go. I love you." Felicity said crying over me. I took my last breathe and she cried as she held my body closer to her.

Natasha's point of view

I stood there waiting for Oliver to wake up. I saw him fighting someone who wasn't actually there. Then he was stabbed. I took the sword out of him and I started healing him. I used most of my powers to heal him and I was tired. But I didn't fall asleep I couldn't. Not until I knew he was okay. It was my fault I made him meditate. I didn't know it was going to get this out of hand. Then I heard him gasp waking up. I ran over to him and he sat up.

"Oliver what happened?" I asked.

"I know where to go," He said.