The Phonecall

Chapter 14

Oliver's pov

I sat in the integration room with Laurel's dad standing there. "Your a killer I can see it in your eyes. So tell me how many people have you killed?" He asked. I didn't say anything.

"You make it seem like your this good man when you aren't so let's cut to the chase where's my lawyer?" I asked. He had me handcuffed to both sides of the chairs.

"Funny man aren't you? Your going to answer my questions with or without a lawyer. Now have killed anyone?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"I have a witness who saw kill a person." He said. They brought her in. She sat across the table from me. It was Felicity. "Ms.Smoak has he killed someone?" I shook my head. I was looking in her eyes.

"Yes." She said.

"Who?"

"The Traid Leader."

"Thank you your free to go." He said. Then over the intercom system someone told him the charges have been dropped.

Nat's pov

I stood outside the room they held Oliver with a deputy. The door opened and the sheriff popped out.

"Who is she?" He asked.

"I am The Head Agent of the FBI. I am Ms.Romanoff and you have to let him go." I said showing him my batch.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He said

"I am telling you that I have been given authorization to let this man be free from corrupt justice." I said.

"He's right in there he's handcuffed to the chair." He said. I got Oliver out of there.

When we were outside the police station he asked,"Why did you help me?"

"I love you." I said. "But I can't have you. I'm going to stop being selfish. Your Felicity's you always were,"

"Nat don't this please don't do this," Oliver said.

"Don't make this harder than this has to be Oliver please don't make this hard." I said. "I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you." I hugged Oliver and he hugged me back.

"It's kinda sad," He said. We were looking at each other. We stopped hugging.

"It is kinda sad but I want to thank you though," I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For showing me what is like for you," I said. I kissed him then walked away. I went home.

Oliver's pov

I went home and no one was there except for me. I heard the door bell ring and I answered it. I was surprised to see Felicity standing there. She looked like she was crying or about to. "Felicity what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." Felicity said. I let her inside and we were in my room. She was siting on my bed. "Oliver I'm sorry it's my fault I almost ruined everything for you."

"You didn't ruin anything Felicity. It was my fault I treated like nothing. It's my fault I pushed you to do it. I'm sorry I took you for granted." I said

"Thanks Oliver so how did you even get out?" Felicity asked. I gave her a look. "Oh how is she anyway?"

"She's fine she broke up with me." I said

"Oh okay, so do you need an assistant now that she's gone?" Felicity asked.

"Yeah sure." I said

"Where is it?" She asked.

"The night club I opened up in the Glades." I said.

"Okay." She said. She stood up to walk out of the room. I stood in front of her.

Felicity's pov

I was about to leave but Oliver looked down at me. He leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away,"Felicity please give me another chance." I nodded and kissed him again.