Dreams

Chapter 21
Oliver's pov
I was in the shower. I kissed Felicity. She kissed me back. I had her pinned to the wall. She pulled me closer to her. I picked her up and I slowly went in and out. I kissed on her neck, and chest. I went faster and she was moaning my name. "I ... love... you," Felicity barely got out as I lefted her out of breath. I let her stand up and I kissed her one last time. I gasped waking up from my dream.

Felicity's pov
"Felicity we have some good news and bad news. Which one,(gco)

"Bad news."

"We ran a lot of tests and your still pregnant." The doctor said.

"Oh,"

"The good news is we have medication to give you for the bruises, and pain and also your free to go." He said. I got changed and went to my apartment. I got my phone and saw a couple of missed calls, and texts. Three calls, four texts from Barry, six calls, twelve texts from Oliver, Two calls from Roy, and one call from Diggle. I listened to my voicemails.
*Voicemails*
Barry 1st call: Felicity I'm back in Starling City call me.
2nd call: Felicity where are you I really want to talk to you.
3rd call: Felicity if your listening to this then this means that I got into a fight with Oliver. I know your thinking that we shouldn't fight and all but he treats bad. You know it I really like you. I don't want you get hurt. Bye.

Oliver's pov
I went to Felicity's house. She didn't let me in. She said that she wasn't ready for a relationship.

An:Song is Can't Be Friends by Trey Songz