Natasha

Chapter 9

Natasha's point of view

"Are you sure this is the place?" I asked.

"Yes," I said. We were in an abandoned building he was dressed in his hood suit. I was in my regular Black Widow suit. He jumped up and was on a fire escape.

"Wait for my cue," I said. I went inside the building and was in the elevator. I put a bomb on each floor. Then I was high up and blew up the each floor.

"There's your cue," I said.

"Copy," Oliver said.

Oliver's point of view

I looked around the perimeter and saw no one. Then I saw someone she I recognized it was Felicity. "Felicity?" I said.

"Oliver concentrate that may not be her." Natasha said.

"It's her I'm telling you get down now." I said.

She sucked her teeth, "Fine I'm coming now." The person was covered behind seem steam. I saw their shadow then the person was gone. I looked over to see them running fast. The only person I saw do that was Felicity. It had my bow out. I had my voice disguiser on.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Why are you doing this?" They still ran fast. Until I shot them with an arrow tripping the person up. It had rope and was tied around their feet.

"What the hell are you doing?" Natasha asked. She walked over to the person and untied their feet. Then I got a good look of who it was. It was Felicity. Then out of nowhere all these snipers came with rifles they pointed them at us.

"Get down on the ground right now assholes!!!" They yelled at us. Then Felicity and Natasha started killing them easily. When they killed all of them Natasha walked over to me standing near me. Felicity was right in front of me. "Felicity we never stopped looking for you I want you to know that," I said. She looked down and saw she was shot in the stomach.

"Who are you?" She asked then she fell to the ground. I zoned out, Felicity just said she didn't know who I was. Natasha ran over to Felicity and picked her up. I was following and she teleported us to SHEILD.

Natasha's point of view

I stood outside as they were operating on Felicity. "Come on Felicity hold on," I said. Then Oliver came over to me looking at her.

"Dude look I know she doesn't remember you but seriously pull yourself together," I said.

"How?" He asked.

"Open your eyes, Felicity is might be dying!! And it's your fault if she does!!" I yelled at him.

"How is it my fault?!?! I did what I could!!!" He yelled at me.

"Really, you did what you could so that's why you and her had an argument. That's why she was on the roof. You couldn't protect her and you know it!!!" I yelled at him.

"If she dies you don't think I'll live with that guilt for the rest of my life?" He asked.

"And if she wakes up are going to actually try to get to remember you? Or are your going to try the easy way out and not talk to her?" I asked him. "Oliver you better be worth it because if your not it's not gonna be good for you."