Heroes

Chapter 16
Unknown pov
I called my ex. "Hello,"

"Who is this?" She asked.

"An old flame," I said.

"Please just tell me what you want," She asked.

"Meet me at the train station, pack all your stuff, you have one hour." I said. I hung up the phone. I took a shower. I got out the shower and I combed my hair. I stared at my tattoo. It was dragon. I put my pants, a button up shirt, and a black sweater on. I got in my Ferrari and drove to the train station. I looked at my watch. Twenty minutes left. Calm down, she'll be here.
Twenty Later
I was standing leaning on a wall. I turned to leave and I was face to face with her. "Cooper?" She said.

"Felicity?" I said.

"Cooper they told me you were dead." Felicity said.

"I know I know," I said. She looked like she was going to cry. I walked up to her. I wiped the tear that was on her face. "Felicity," I leaned down and kissed her. I kissed her pulling her to me. She kissed back and I was remembering everything we did together.

She pulled away,"I love you."

"I love you too." I said. I got her bag and put it in my car. I drove us to a hotel. I got us a room. I brought her bag in the hotel room. I looked down at her. She kissed me and I kissed her. I pinned her against the wall. I kissed her neck and I picked her up putting her on my waist. I put her on the bed and she pulled me closer to her.

Meanwhile

Oliver's pov
"Oliver," Barry said.

"What is it?" I asked. Barry called me.

"I woke up," He said. He ran all the way to Starling City. He told me his story. "So there's my story,"

"So why are you here? Something tells you didn't ran 600 miles just to say hi to a friend." I said.

"I don't know if I can be like you Oliver." Barry said.

"Yes you can be like me because you be better. Watching over your city like a guardian angel helping people in a flash." I said. "Take my advice wear a mask." I put my mask on and jumped off the building. I shot an arrow and hung from the side of the building.

"Cool." Barry said. I looked down at the city and saw a red streak leave.

"Cool," I said going to the foundry.