Cooper

Chapter 24
Felicity's pov
I woke in next to Oliver. I was in his hotel room. I got up and pulled my clothes on. I woke up Oliver. "Let's go home." I said.
In The Foundry
I was typing on the computer. I didn't want this baby. I can't I'm not ready. I can't do this. Oliver was doing pull ups. He stopped and landed on his feet. He walked over to me. "You okay, you've been acting weird since last night?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said. I stood up and he looked at me. I kissed Oliver and he kissed back. We stood kissing until someone coughed. I sat down back at the computer blushing. It was Diggle.

"So I see you two are getting comfortable." He said.

"Felicity who is our next target?" Oliver asked. I didn't answer. "Felicity who is it?" I moved back and showed the picture.

"Cooper." I said.
Later That Day
Oliver's pov
I was watching Cooper's movements. He was in his car. I shot an arrow at his windshield and pulled him out of his car. I threw him against the wall. I put my arrow in his stomach. I twisted it.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I have many accounts where you stole several banks." I said.

"I didn't do it." He said.

[Oliver becareful,] Felicity said. I grabbed him and tied him up. I brought him to the foundry.

"I'm gonna give you one more chance before I kill you." I said. "Did do it?!?!"

"Okay fine yes. I robbed the bank and raped her." Cooper said. I pulled back my bow. I was gonna shoot him in his heart.

"Oliver don't do this." Felicity said coming from upstairs.

"Why not?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Don't do this." She said.

"Why he doesn't deserve to live." I said. "Just give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

"HE'S THE FATHER OF MY UNBORN CHILD!!!!!" She yelled. Cooper smiled, and I put the bow down. I took him and delivered him to Detective Lance. He was tied up.

Felicity's pov
I left the foundry and went home. I was in my bed. Then I felt Oliver come in my room. "Felicity I'm sorry." He said. I sat up in my bed facing him."I didn't know he(gco)

"Oliver please I'm tired, annoyed, and embarrassed and not in the mood for your crap." I said. "But I'm not keeping it," I got and left the room. I got dressed and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"The doctors." I said.
At The Doctor's
Felicity's pov
I was laying on my back. I can't, I can't do this. But I also can't be a mother to a kid that I don't even want. I never asked for this. The doctor came in. "Alright Miss.Smoak." He said.

"I can't do this." I said. I ran out the room and drove away in my car.

Oliver's pov
I answered the door and Felicity was standing there in tears. "I couldn't do it." She said.

"Hey woah calm down Felicity." I said. I let her inside and we were in my room. She told me her feelings towards the baby. "You can put it up for adoption." She hugged me and I hugged her back. I kissed her. "No matter what Felicity I would never leave you."

"Thank you." She said.