Autumn Leaves

Chapter 23
Felicity's pov
I woke up and there was a bright light in my eyes. I sat up Kalyn ran to my side. "Hey hey don't get up to fast." She said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In Star Labs." She said. We talked about what happened to me.

"Wait he's a metahuman we can call him The Ironfist." Cisco said. I got up and lefted.

Barry's pov
"Nice going." I said. I followed Felicity. She kissed me and I kissed her back. She pushed me off her.

"I can't do this I'm sorry." She said.

"Why is it because of Oliver?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Call me selfish but look at how many times Oliver has hurt you ? Look at Laurel, and Sara. I don't want him hurting you like that."

"Stop making me chose." She said. "I can't chose between both of you without someone getting hurt."

"I'm not making you chose---"

"Yes you are," She said. "You may think you aren't but you are."

"Felicity," Barry said.

"I just can't right now I'm sorry." I said. I walked to Kalyn.

"Hey can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Of course you don't how bad I wanted to talk to someone who doesn't make fancy stuff for Barry or something." She said. Barry, and Cisco weren't in the room.

"So you know Oliver right?" She shook her head yes."And thing I left out about the story was that I was dating Oliver before my ex showed up. Now we haven't been together lately. Since Barry showed up to Starling City things have been getting really complicated."

"What you saying that you have feelings for both of them?" She asked.

"Barry is nice, sweet. Hell he saved me from my ex on two different times but Oliver. He's almost the opposite of Barry by the way they act. I'm saying Oliver isn't a good boyfriend. I'm saying just carries himself differently." I said.

"Okay and your deciding who you should chose?" Kalyn said

"I don't want to chose." I said. "What would you do?"

"That's tough but I would chose. I'm not going to tell who you should chose because it's your life. But chose whoever your heart wants." She said.

"Thanks." I said. "Do you know what hotel Oliver is staying in?"

"He's at the Marrot I'll show you." Barry said coming in. We walked in Central City to the hotel. We went up to his room. I knocked on the door. He answered and when he saw me hugged me. He stopped hugging me.

"Oh hey Barry." He said.

"Hey I was just showing Felicity where your room was." Barry said.

"Oh okay." He said. Barry walked away and Oliver closed the door. It was me, and Oliver. His phone was playing the song Autumn Leaves by Chris Brown in the background. "So how you feeling?"

"I feel fine actually. I think I have fast healing because I'm a mutant." I said.

"Oh yeah forgot about that." He said. Please don't bring Cooper, or Barry. "So what's your favorite movie?"

"Uh GhostBusters." I said.

"Good because guess what I have." He said.

"Oh my gosh Oliver how did you get this?" I asked him.

"Easy Blockbuster." He said. We watched the movie. I felt myself falling asleep on his chest. "I love you Felicity."

Oliver's pov
Felicity was falling asleep on me. I told her I love and picked her up. I brought her over to my bed letting her lay down on it. I kissed her cheek. I was surprised when she stopped me from walking out the room. I sat on the side of the bed. I wanted to kiss her so bad. She looked at me and kissed me. I kissed her back. We kissed like we used to I got on top of her. I took my shirt off.
A couple of hours later
Oliver's pov
I walked over to the bathroom and put my pants back on. I laid down next to Felicity. She was absolutely beautiful. I put a protective arm around her. I fell asleep next to and she was already sleeping.