Jealously

Chapter 20
Barry's pov
I woke up and slowly got up from Felicity's bed. I sat on the window sill watching the city all night. I got up and stood outside the door. Then I saw someone I didn't recognize. "Hi I'm looking for Felicity Smoak have you seen her?" A man asked.

"I don't know who your talking about," I said.

"Look I heard she was hurt I just want to see if she's okay." He said.

"Leave now." I said.

"That was a big mistake." He said. He smiled and turned to metal.

"What the hell?" I said. I turned fighting him but I couldn't. "Cisco!!!"

"Yeah what's up?" He said.

"There's another meta-human." I said. "In Starling City!!!" I was thrown into a room.

"No way," He said. I was on my back gasping for air. He was going to pick me and throw me but something stopped him. His arm was tied to a wall. I noticed it was an arrow. Then Oliver came in room. He helped me up. The meta-human formed back to normal. Oliver held the arrow tight because it went straight through his hand. "Who are you?!?!?!?!" He yelled.

"Fel....icity's ex," He said groaning in pain.

"Wait a minute," I said. I ripped the arrow out of his hand and punched him in the face repeatedly. "You bastard!!!" I was still kicking him.

"BARRY!!!!" Oliver said dragging me off of him. The police was called already. They got him and brought him in for questioning.

Oliver's pov
"So why did you flip out like that?" I asked Barry.

"He was the one who raped Felicity. He touched her, beat her, threatened her," He said.

"I want to kill him just as much as you do but we can't touch not when he's under police custody." I said. "I can see you and Felicity are getting closer so it doesn't matter if I fight her at this point."

"Oliver me and Felicity are just friends." Barry said.

"Right? That's why when you came here she ran up to you like she wanted to make out with you." I said.

"Are you saying your jealous?" I asked.

"No." I said.

"Well maybe the fact that she doesn't want to be with you is because your a privileged little stuck white boy who sleeps with every girl that walks through the door." He said.

"And your any better?" I asked.

"You didn't let me finish. You have too many problems and you dangle maybes, no's right over Felicity's head. You always hurt her and take her forgranted so yeah I think your jealous." He said. "I'm better for Felicity and you know it." He walked away.