Abuse, and Lies

Chapter 18
Felicity's pov
We landed in Brazil. Cooper picked me up and put me in the backseat of the car. He put my bags in the trunk and he drove away.
Later On
I was laying down in bed. I was half asleep, half awake. Then I felt someone kissing me. "Cooper no," I said. He turned me on my back and stood over me looking pissed. "COOPER NO!!!!" He grabbed me pulling me closer to him. He kissed me hard, and I didn't kiss him back. He pinned me on the bed holding my arms there. He reach for his belt. I tried pushing him off me but he punched me in the face. "Cooper please," I said with a tear coming out of my eye.

Oliver's pov
"We have to find Felicity right now," I said. "Fine you guys don't want to help me I'll do it on my own." I drove into New York. I went to Shield.

"Oliver what are you doing here?" Natasha asked.

"It's Felicity I can't find her." I said.
2 hours later
"Okay we tracked their movements but it was hard to find." Nat said.

"So where is she?"

"Brazil." She said. "But the thing is I think she wanted to leave. Not like she was forced to."

"But what if she was forced to?" I asked.

"Oliver just calm down." She said.

"I can't knowing that I could have done something to help her. She could be dead," I said.

"Shut the fuck up you don't think I know that." Nat said.

One Week Later
Felicity's pov
We got back from Brazil. I sat in my apartment thinking about what happened. I got up and covered up my bruises. I went to the foundry. I was sitting there. Oliver came in. "Oh my god Felicity your back." He said. I stood up and he hugged me. "You had me worried sick."

"Oliver just I," I didn't know what to say. I heard someone come from upstairs. They walked down the stairs. I turned around it was Barry. "Oh my gosh Barry." I ran right into his arms. He hugged me back. I stopped hugging him.

"I missed you." He said. I leaned on my bad leg. I half way fell on the floor. Barry caught me. "You okay?"

"Yeah fine." I said he helped me stand up.

"You don't look alright," He said. I was standing then I felt myself black out. I hit the floor but Barry caught me before I did.

"Felicity." They said in unison.