Felicity

Chapter 6

Felicity's point of view

Oliver wanted to meet me at Big Belly Burger before I saw my cousin. I went to Big Belly Burger and saw someone standing on the roof. I smiled and jumped on the roof. It was Oliver in his hood suit. He had his bow in his hand.

"Do you really have something related to the hood right now?" I asked.

"Yes," Oliver said. I walked over to him.

"Becareful," I said.

"Felicity I," He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing it's stupid." Oliver said.

"Tell me." I said.

"I found out that Slade knows you have powers." Oliver said.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know but I need you to be extra careful tonight." Oliver said.

"Okay." I said. We kissed and he pulled me closer to him. I pulled away, "Bye." I jumped off the roof and I got a taxi. I looked back and I saw Oliver smiling. I got in the taxi and it took me to New York.

Natasha's point of view

I was in a full blown gun war with Clint in the training room. I jumped up high and he didn't see me. I shot Clint and my gun had a silencer on it. He had a bulletproof vest on. I jumped down from the ceiling and helped Clint up.

"Okay I think your cheating." Clint said.

"How?" I asked.

"Your using your powers." Clint said.

"Yeah it's every man for himself. Or woman, same thing." I said. Then I heard my name being called over the loud speaker. I went to Nick Fury room and he let me in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," He said. "Just someone came to visit you." I looked around and didn't see anyone. He knocked on the table twice and my cousin Felicity Smoak came in.

"Felicity?" I said. I hugged her but was still confused why she was here. "Nick can I go on a lunch break?"

"Sure." Nick said. We walked out of the room and I went to the guy's room.

"Hey do you guys want anything I'm going on a lunch break?" I asked. Their attention went to Felicity.

"Hi my name is Thor." He said.

"Okay really this is my cousin and if anything of try to hit on her you'll to have deal with me." I said. He sat back down and the other guys attention went back to me.

"No, we don't want anything." Bruce said.

"Good because I wasn't going to get you guys anything anyway." I said. I walked out of the room and we went to the elevator.

"So who were those guys?" Felicity asked.

"Them? Oh they were my friends." I said. "You already meet Thor, then there was Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, and Clint Barton. Were you in Russia by any chance?"

"Why?" She asked.

"Just asking," I said. "Were you?"

"Yeah," Felicity said.

"You were with Oliver Queen." I said.

"How did you know that?" She asked.

"You do realize I work at place where you can information about someone within seconds right." I said.