Memories

Chapter 19
Barry's pov
I waited for Felicity to wake up. I was impatient. I went in her room. I sat there watching her sleep. I touched her hair and kissed her cheek. I went outside. I went running to a corner store. I bought a two sodas, and big pack of m&m's for me and Felicity. I ran back to the hospital. I went in room and I sat on the window sill. "Felicity please wake up. You make it just come back to me." I said. I walked out of the room, "Barry?"

"Felicity your okay," I said standing over her protectively. "Who did this to you?"

"What?" She asked.

"The doctors said they found bruises on you. They said they looked like someone was hitting you. Who did this to you?" I asked.

"Barry," Felicity said. "I can't tell you."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I just can't," She said.

"Why?" I asked

"Because he raped me!!!" She yelled.

"Felicity I'm sorry I didn't know." I said. "I bought you a soda, and m&m's."

"Thanks." She said. I was going to leave but she called me back. "Barry no don't leave I'm sorry."

"It's okay I'll just leave." I said.

"Lay down with me." Felicity said. I walked over to her. I moved her in a way so I didn't hurt her. I laid down with her staying there.

Oliver's pov
I was talking to the doctors. "Felicity Smoak can you tell me what happened to her?" I asked.

"She has bruises that are new, she has a couple of scars, and she passed because she was in a tense situation." The doctor said.

"What are you talking about what about what situation?" I asked.

"She was raped. But she told that the person who did made her have an abortion. We aren't certain if the abortion actually took." He said. "But we still are running some tests just to make sure the abortion actually took." I walked to Felicity's room and saw Barry, and Felicity laying down together. I walked away.

Felicity's pov
I was sleeping with holding me. I was remembering what happened in Brazil.
*Memory*
"Felicity do you love me?" Cooper asked.

"Yes, I actually have to tell you something." I said. "I'm pregnant."

"What? You were with someone else your lying!!!!" He said.

"Cooper the baby is yours," I said.

"NO ITS NOT!!!!" He yelled. He threw me on the floor. He slapped me, and started kicking my stomach. He pulled out a gun,"Your going to have an abortion."

"OKAY!!!! OKAY I'LL HAVE AN ABORTION COOPER!!!" I yelled. He pulled me off the floor. I was in tears and he hugged me. He made me look at him and he slammed my head on the side of the bed frame.

Barry's pov
I felt Felicity moving around. She started whispering no. My grip tightened on her. "Felicity," I whispered. She started waking up.

"Barry?" She said confused.

"Yeah it's me I'm here." I said.