Oliver

Chapter 2

Oliver's point of view

I woke up in my bed. I saw Felicity next to me and I was happy. "Felicity how are you here?" I asked.

"You saved me," She said. I was about to kiss her she was nervous. I gave her some time to react she pulled me closer to her. "Just kiss me." I kissed her and she kissed back. I felt her warmness coming off her. She stopped kissing me I was begging for more. Then I was in a river and saw a bridge. Felicity was no longer with me she was on the bridge. Then someone pushed her off the bridge and she fell in the water. I swan over to her going underwater. Felicity was sinking to the bottom I swam deeper underwater. I heard her voice in my head "Save me." I pushed deeper and grabbed her. I pulled her up with me and brought her onto shore. I gave her CPR and water came out of her mouth. I checked for a pulse but she wasn't breathing. I tried checking for her pulse again and there no pulse. Felicity was dead and every part of me died with her. That's when I felt Diggle shaking me awake.

"Oliver are you okay?" He asked.

"What happened? Where's Felicity?" I asked.

"You fell asleep and she's not here." Diggle said. "Talk to me what happened Oliver?"

"I just had a dream that Felicity woke up with me in my bed and then I was in a river. Someone pushed her off a bridge and I saved her. But when I pulled her off to shore she was dead." I said. "Dig your right I love her, if she's dead." He hugged me patting my back.

"But she's not dead you will find her and everything will be fine. Okay don't you go breaking down on me. Someone's got to hold it together and it's got to be you." Diggle said.

"Thanks," I said.

Felicity's point of view

I remember when I first found out Oliver was the vigilante. I was so scared but I knew I was safe. I got pulled out of this huge crate and was put in a mental institution. They had me in maximum security so I don't escape. My cell was lonely and cold. Then I remembered what they said to me when they captured me.

"If the vigilante won't protect us, then we take the girl he loves. That will bring him out of his little corner. We will keep you until he shows up." The person said. I think it was Slade. I saw right next to me Oliver. I kissed him but it was like he intangible like he was a ghost. I looked again and he want there. I needed to get out of here before I actually go crazy.

Oliver's point of view

I couldn't focus on anything. I couldn't eat, sleep, talk, or anything. I was to busy think of Felicity. I can't believe I took her for granted.

"Oliver are you okay?" Thea asked.

"I'm fine," I said.

"I know your lying." Thea said.

"I said I'm fine." I said.

"How come your not yourself anymore? I know something's wrong. I'm stupid not Oliver." Thea said

"They took Felicity." I said.

"Are you kidding?" She asked.

"I wish I was." I said.

"Do you like her? Like you know like that?" She asked.

"Yes I'm looking everywhere for her but no results so far." I said. "She's a true friend like Diggle."

"Did the check the Glades?" Thea asked. "There's a fishing port there."

"I forgot to look in the Glades. Thanks Thea." I said. I walked away and went to my club in the Glades. I went to the basement and waited for nightfall. I put on my suit and had my bow and arrow in my hand. I went outside then jumped off the roof. I started running towards the fishing ports. I saw the leader of the triad. She was talking to Slade. I knew it, I knew Slade was a part of this. They went inside the building and I saw a guy on watch. He was watch inside. There were cameras and I took them all out. Then people started shooting guns at me. I shot one arrow into his leg and he fell to the ground. He tried getting up but he couldn't. He screamed out in pain as I put pressure on him. I had my deep voice thing on.

"Where is she!!!!!" I yelled.

"I don't know," He said with fear in his eyes.

"WHERE IS SHE!!!!" I screamed louder.

"I don't know who your talking about," He said. He gulped as kneeled down. I didn't show him my face but I ripped the arrow out of his leg.

"Where is she?" I asked normally.

"Look man I don't know who you are talking about. Please let me go." He said. I put the arrow back in him and he as screamed out in pain.

"Now I'm to ask you one more time before I throw you off the building. Where is she?" I said. I felt a taster hit my back and I fell on my knees in pain. The leader of the triad took my hood off and looked a little surprised. Slade held me by hair.

"Mr.Queen tonight I will be the one asking the questions." She said. "Now as for your little girlfriend we don't have her in this facility." I didn't say anything I was silent.

"What stall you want me to do?" Slade asked. He was still holding my hair.

"Torchute him." She said. Then she let him let go of me. "You could be a very valuable asset to the triad. All we want to do is protect us. And you'll be free to go." I got off my knees and was standing.

"What about Felicity?" I asked.

"You'll get to see through a cell." She said.

"No way no deal." I said.

"What a shame so much power but no use." She said. The leader walked over to me and handcuffed me. Slade took my bow and arrows. She lead me down to what looked a jail. They opened one and threw me inside. She took off the handcuffs and said "When you want to rethink that offer just ask me."

"Go to hell." I said. She walked out with Slade. I sat down pissed off but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard crying.