Brazil

Chapter 17
Oliver's pov
I waited for Felicity all night. We going to meet at Big Belly Burger. I went back to my place and saw a note.
Felicity's Note
Oliver I'm leaving. Don't come look for me. I'll be fine. I'm not coming back. I'm sorry. Always and forever, Felicity.
I crumpled the note. I sat there broken hearted. Felicity just left me. What did I do?
Felicity's pov
I woke right next to Cooper. I kissed his cheek. He smiled and put his hand on my neck and kissed me on the lips. I pulled away and got up. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Getting dressed." I said. I got dressed and Cooper was behind me. He hugged from behind while picking me up. "Where are we going?"

"Brazil." Cooper said.

Roy's pov
I called Oliver. "Where are you? Why aren't you in the foundry?"

"Felicity left me." Oliver said.

"Well stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your ass here now." I said.
30 minutes later
Oliver and Diggle got there at the same time. "What did you do to Felicity?" I asked.

"Nothing," Oliver said.

"You must have done something or else she wouldn't leave like this Oliver. You and I both know that," Diggle said.

"She never came to meet me last night. Something's wrong," I said.

"Maybe I can track Felicity," I said. I started typing on the computer.

"Where is she?" Oliver asked.

"I can't tell." I said. "Sorry,"

Felicity's pov
Cooper had a private jet. We were flying to Brazil. I was sitting on his lap. "Where were you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Cooper asked.

"When you were dead supposedly," I asked.

"Well they brought my body to the morgue. When they left me alone I escaped. I was watching over you all of these years. Slowly waiting for a chance to get you back," He said. I was speechless. I looked down. "Hey, I love you."

"I love too." I said. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

Sorry guys for the short chapter but let me know what you think please. Comment, Vote. 😍😍😍😘😘😘😏😏😏