6-Planning

BACK FROM VACATION! Here's your update!

**********************

Johnny's POV

I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was crying. Joenna always hid her face when she was crying. Hearing her say that she wasn't the same, that strangers made her axious made my heart ache, but at the same time I felt a little relieved. Though it wasn't much, she had opened up a tiny, tiny bit, brought us a little closer just like before. With baby steps, we were going back to our friendship.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. "I'll help you" I whispered. "I'll be right here with you, I'll help you overcome that obstacle and let you reach your dream. I'm not going to give up on you"

I don't know how long we stayed that way, but all of a sudden I opened my eyes and it was dark outside. Joenna was asleep in my arms, dried tears covering her face. Her make up was smudged around her eyes, but she still looked....beautiful.

I shook my head and got rid of those thoughts as I lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom. I put the duvet over her and kissed her forehead before I snuck out and went home again.

I layed awake most of that night, thinking about how I could help Joenna. She was hurting, and I wanted her to know I still was her bestfriend. I was still there for her, I still cared for her. I twisted my brain, trying to come up with a plan. I wanted to know the story behind her anxiety, the story that must have happened after I left. I wanted to help her overcome her fear, and also I wanted to see the happy smile on her face when she started following her dream, realizing it was possible. Because, even though she didn't think she had a chance, I believed in her. I knew she had talent, and I wanted the world to hear her amazing songs. She's better than fucking Beethoven! She just needed a little push in the right direction...but how was I going to do that?

I woke up the next morning with a small plan forming in my head. I quickly took a shower, got dressed into black jeans, black T-shirt and unbuttoned, red checkered shirt, and ate breakfast. I fed the dogs. Then I drove to the studio, being the first one to arrive right after Mike.

"Morning, Johnny. I called the background choir yesterday, they're coming later today" he informed me and I nodded. We kind of had a thing for dramatic choir and orchestra in the background of our songs, and this time they were doing the intro for our song "Requiem".

"Uhm, you know any other music producers that are looking for new, undiscovered songwriters, right?" I asked and Mike nodded. When he asked why I was wondering, I told him about Joenna. "She's fucking amazing, and I was hoping you could help me out and make a demo for her?" I asked and put on a puppy face to make him say yes. He chuckled, thinking about it before he finally nodded. "Sure, we can do that" I high-fived him and thanked him, and we talked a bit about "Requiem" before the rest of the guys arrived and we started planning the day. Then we finally started the recording.

Well, to be honest it started out with Matt and Brian having a laugh about god knows what, which made all of us laugh for no reason, and we didn't really start recording untill half an hour later. David came along with the choir later that day, and we recorded some pretty damn awesome recordings with this kind of Judgement's day music shit. We all loved it.

Eventually, after some hours with music making, jokes, laughs, cigarettes, and a bit fighting over how we wanted the song, we said us done for the day and I immidiatly drove to Joenna.

***

I knocked on her door, waiting patiently for her to open. When she did, I could see panic in her eyes disappear, but I started wondering why it was there in first place. I mean, meeting new people, ok. But freaking out over someone knocking on your door? Something was seriously wrong, and I got more and more worried each second I thought about what it could be.

"Johnny? What are you doing here?" Joenna asked surprised. "We're going out" I said and dragged her with me. She made a grimace as I grabbed her wrist - that were covered in bracelets - and I had an awful thought about why.

I let her go, my eyes showing concern, and she smiled weakly at me as she went inside to put on a hoodie (seriously, how much band merch did that woman have?). This time she chose a grey one, with the Avenged Sevenfold logo on it. I smirked as she walked out again, locking the door behind her.

"What?" she asked when she turned around and saw me grinning at her hoodie. She blushed when she realized what she was wearing, and I chuckled. Cute. That's the only word I could find to describe her at that moment, although I knew she hated that word.

"Where are we even going?" Joenna asked as we started to walk away from the bulding. "You're going to meet the band" I said, watching her reaction carefully. She stopped walking and stared at me with wide eyes, panic writen all over her face.

She shook her head. "What?! No! I already told you about my anxiety" she said with a trembling voice. I looked into her sparkling, green eyes as I took her hand in mine and squeezed it gently.

"I know, I know. I have no idea what happened to you that made you this anxious about people, or what you're hiding in general, but Joenna; I want to help you. I need you to trust me like you did before. And I know our bond is not the same, we have drifted apart a bit. But we're fixing it. But I need you to trust me on this one, okay? Heck, I'm going all cheesy over here, so you need to know that I'm telling you the fucking truth"

Joenna didn't break the eyecontact, but she frowned a bit. "Why? Why do you want to help me?" she asked. I smiled at her matter-of-factly. "I thought I already made that clear. I fucking care about you, idiot"

Joenna smiled lightly, blushing a bit. Though, her eyes showed something I couldn't quite read.

*****

So, my brother let me do his hair and make up.........emo party, ladies and gentlemen!

No, but seriously though, he actually didn't look too bad. He's single, ladieeees :P

Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE if you liked it ! :) Thanks for reading, next update; Sunday again :D