21-This is a filler...

Double update this week...again..

I am ashamed over my writing skills in this chapter...it's okay, Hell has better music anyways

***

Johnny's POV

It was four days since me and Joenna "officially" got together. The band was really happy for us, and her parents had decided to move back to Hunnington Beach so that they would be closer to their daughter. They hadn't moved yet, of course, but in a few weeks I assume they were leaving.

Today was the release of our album. Well, in Australia and New Zealand, that is. I was laying in bed with Joenna next to me. I turned around to look at her, admire her. As creepy as it sounds.

Her eyes were closed and she was cuddling up with the duvet. She had spent the night at my house because, well..when her parents stayed at her apartment it made it really hard to do "stuff", if you know what I mean.

"What time is it?" her tired voice broke me out of my thoughts. I looked at the clock on the nightstand, showing 7.45 am. "I have to get up" I told her and kissed her forehead.

"What? No morning kisses?" she asked and looked up at me with puppy eyes. I shook my head. "Do you really want a kiss from a guy with an awful morning breath?"

She wrinkled her nose before she shut her eyes again, shaking her head. "Ok. You win"

I took a quick shower and got dressed in dark jeans, black T-shirt and a black leather jacket, before I ate breakfast.

"I think you need to feed the dogs" I said as I peeped through the bedroom door. She just groaned in response. "Love you too" I chuckled.

Okay. Australia, New Zealand, I hope you're ready for Hail To The King.

Joenna's POV

I got up about ten minutes after Johnny left, putting on one of his Metallica T-shirts and went to feed Toby and Peanut, as well as making some breakfast myself. I had yet another meeting with Bendeth today, and tomorrow was my meeting with Cavallo.

"I'm freaking out, guys". Yes, I talked to the dogs. Problem? Didn't think so. "What do you think I should wear? Not overdressed, but not too casual, right?". The dogs just kept eating their food, and I eventually sighed. I'm glad my mom was updated on this world, and had a snapchat.

I went to the bedroom and picked up a few clothes, putting them together. Then I sent a picture of the three outfits and sent them to mom, with the text "new meeting, help me!"

I then hopped into the shower and washed my hair. I liked to shower in cold water in the morning, since it 1) calmed my nerves, and 2) woke me up. Yeah, quite confusing.

When I was done and had dried myself, I wrapped a towel around me and walked back to the bedroom, picking up the phone on the bed. "The one in the middle" mom had answered, and I quickly sent her a thanks, before I put the clothes on; black button up shirt, roll up the sleeves, and light denim jeans, plus sunglasses since it was a sunny day. Dark eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner, then I was ready to go.

"Wish me luck!" I kissed Toby and Peanut before I locked them up and walked outside, locking the door after me. Johnny's house was closer to the studio than my apartment was, so it was a quick walk and then I was there.

Today was the day I was introducing a few more of my songs to Paramore, and I was also meeting this other band called A Day To Remember. They seemed like a pretty awesome band, from what I had heard.

"Miss Wilson!" Bendeth said as soon as I walked into the studio. Hayley smiled brightly at me from her seat in the couch and I waved at them. "Hey, I'm not late, am I?" I asked, a little bit concerned. Bendeth shook his head and smiled widely at me. I swear, this man was almost a bit too polite.

"No, no, not at all! Please, take a seat". I sat down in one of the chairs as Bendeth sat down next to me. "So, what do you got for us?" he rubbed his hands together excitedly, and I opened my bag to take out the music sheets I had brought, and handed them to Hayley.

Her and the band scanned through the lyrics and seemed to really like the message in the song, as they all smiled when they were done. "That's pretty cool" Taylor said. "Any melody to it yet?".

"Not so much, but I guess you can work with that. I have some simple chords only" I informed and they nodded. Then they read through another song as well, a song I had written right after I ran away from home.

"Where do you take your inspiration from?" Hayley asked and looked at me. She was half smiling, half frowning.

"Well, most of it is quite personal, to be honest. The song you're holding is one I wrote after I, ehm, moved to LA" I explained and she nodded.

"It's pretty cool. Is it like, a ballade or something?"

"I was thinking it could be an acoustic song?" I automatically went to grab a guitar and noticed that Taylor also had one in his lap. I started play some fingerpicking and hum the song. Suddenly Taylor jumped in with some fingerpicking himself, and it blended in quite good with the one I was doing. Some work on that, and it would be an amazing song.

"The song is yours to play" I decided after we had played for a while.

"But you should have the creds" Hayley implied and I shrugged.

"Of course" I said and laughed. "I'm the mastermind here"

Yeah, I was kind of creeping out of that shell called anxiety. Slowly but surely.

We made a deal that the song I had a demo on and this song, called "Misguided Ghosts" would go to Paramore. They thanked me and Hayley and I exchanged phone numbers. Then, after they had left, another group of people walked into the studio.

"Ey, my brittish fella" one of the men said to Bendeth, one with dark hair and beard. I was introduced to them, and found out his name was Jeremy. Huh, funny. One Jeremy just left, and in comes another.

The rest of them were Neil, Joshua, Alex and Kevin.

And so started another meeting.

**************************'

Filler. Yes. Filler. Fuck it. The song Joenna and Taylor were playing is on the side, that media thing.

I can't believe that this story is almost over :O Next chapter is the last, and then there's the epilogue, and then it's done. :(

BUT HAVE NO FEAR, I have a The Rev fanfic coming up :3

Hope you liked it, thanks for reading, and remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! I l love you all! :D NU: Sunday