EPILOGUE

This is dedicated to tahliamuscat because I can't explain how much I love you :P You've supported my throughout this whole story so thanks, my new sistah ;D

***

Joenna's POV

It's been 3 years.

3 years since I ran away from Trevor. Since I ran to Los Angeles. Since I bumped into Johnny.

Things have been hectic these past years. My career has really kicked off, as well as Avenged Sevenfold's fanbase growing bigger. I've been working with so many nice bands, I've been signed to several record labels, I've been tricked by some of them and got my rights taken from a few of my songs. But I still have Johnny, and I've made some really good friends in the music industry.

Yes, me and Hayley ended up being besties. I don't know how that happened, but she's like my sister now.

Speaking of Hayley, she was in LA at the moment, taking some time off to hang out with me. We were currently at me and Johnny's house, watching some chick flick and talking about boyfriends and family and future and..you get the point.

"But seriously, have you ever thought about starting a family?" she nagged, still not shutting up about that question. She's been asking it for weeks, and I would never answer it. I would just shrug it off. I don't know why though, it's not like I'm afraid of that question. I just never really thought through it.

"I don't know" I sighed, giving in. "Maybe some time in the future, maybe we'll adopt a kid or something, but right now we're both just focusing on our careers and we really don't have any time for kids"

Hayley pouted, and pushed me off the couch. "But I want to be an auntie!" she whined like a little child herself, and I just chuckled at her.

"Ask your sisters to produce something then" I shot back and she just rolled her eyes. Of course, she wanted me to have a kid. Probably because she's a hardcore JoJo shipper (her own words, not mine).

Before the baby-talk could continue, the front door was opened and Johnny came in. As he walked into the living room, seeing me laying on the floor, he looked at Hayley with a questioning look.

"Are you fighting over the remote again? Why are you on the floor?" he asked and laughed.

"I like it here. The carpet is comfy, ya know" I answered and he walked towards me, reaching out his hand.

"Well, I want a kiss, so get up you lazy motherfucker"

I grabbed his hand and he helped me up, pecking me as I stood up. Hayley was being immature again, and sat in the sofa making kissing noses and forming a heart in the air.

"Can we go for a walk?" Johnny asked. I looked over at Hayley, but she had gotten caught up in the movie again, so I nodded. Johnny lead me outside and grabbed my hand as we started walking.

"What's up?" I asked. Johnny looked nervous, staring at the ground and his other hand was buried deep in the pocket of his leather jacket. Was something wrong?

All of a sudden, he stopped walking. Okay then. He looked up, letting brown eyes meet green ones, and took a deep breath. Seriously Johnny, you're starting to worry me

"Joenna Wilson"

Why was he saying my full name? Johnny, you drunk?

"Jonathan Seward" I answered back, smiling half amused-half worried.

"I love you". I was about to return it, but he held a hand up to stop me.

"I really do love you. You mean the entire fucking world to me. You're my happiness, my treasure, my little diamond in the rough. And..."

He took a break, his eyes going everywhere and his hand fumbling with whatever was in his pocket. Although I had a pretty good idea what it was. He eventually just breathed out a laugh, smiling nervously at the ground before he looked back up at me.

"Fuck it" he said, getting down on one knee. My eyes widened at what was happening, and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Shut up, I'm being romantic" he whined and I tried to hold the giggles in.

"Okay then. Here we go". He pulled out a tiny little box from his pocket and opened it. Inside was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen; complete with a tiny shining diamond.

"You wouldn't mind spending the rest of your life with me, would you?" Johnny asked and I laughed.

Yes. I laughed. Johnny Christ was proposing to me, and I was laughing.

"No, no I wouldn't" I finally answered, and the romantic idiot got up from the ground to embrace me in a tight hug, before he kissed me.

The kiss felt like our very first one. It was filled with so much passion, so many feelings, and I felt the butterflies throw a fit inside of me. When we eventually pulled away, out of breath and both smiling like idiots, I leaned my forehead against his and kept my eyes closed.

"I love you" I whispered. He took my hand and I spread my fingers, letting him put on the gorgeous ring.

"The feeling is mutual" he smiled back, kissing my hand like a gentleman.

I guess we were getting married, then.

THE. FUCKING. END.

asdffghjkøoaefmls holy fucking shit

It's been really awesome to write this, and I want to thank you so so much for reading. I really didn't think I would get any reads at all, so thanks :)

Also, if you liked this story, you maybe would want to check out my next story? It's going to be about the Rev, so yay! I don't know when I'll start posting it, but I've already posted the prologue (which is as shitty as the prologue for this story. I really can't write prologues)

Anyways, it's called "Seize the Day" (I actually grew fond of songs as book titles, so yeah...)

I would love it if you checked it out, but again; THANKS FOR READING "ALMOST EASY" :D :D :D

-Vicky