18-Re-unite

EARLY UPDATE because my PC is fixed so I'm happy and wanted to celebrate it with a new chapter lol :p enjoy :D

*********

Joenna's POV

My parents arrived already two days later. Which meant, the day I was meeting with Bendeth and this Paramore band. I had checked them up, and they seemed pretty amazing. I was already in love with the singer, she had such a beautiful voice.

But, now I had two things to freak out over;

1) meeting my parents again, and

2) having a proper meeting with business people. Without Johnny.

Johnny had been busy with promoting and interviews for two days, so I hadn't had him there to calm my nerves. He was, however, driving me to the airport and staying with me for a little until he had to go back to work. I loved having Johnny back, because I honestly couldn't have done this without him.

I was at my apartment, it was 9 in the morning and I looked at my reflection in the mirror. A Black Sabbath hoodie, ripped jeans and no make up. I was going to cry later today anyways, so I didn't bother putting any on.

It knocked on the door, and I went to open. My mini-heart attacks I usually got when someone had knocked on my door had disappeared, since I had gotten so used to Johnny. In fact, mini-heart attacks in general were fading away ever since I met Johnny again.

Huh.

"You ready?" he asked with a smile. I returned the smile and nodded, grabbing my keys and phone. I locked the door before we walked down to Johnny's car in silence. We got into the car in silence, put on our seatbelts in silence, started the car in silence, and held hands in silence.

Untill Johnny spoke up. "I'm here with you. I'll be with you on the airport. You have me, ok?" he said and I nodded.

"Thanks, Johnny. I'd be lost without you" I said and he just squeezed my hand. He continued to speak calming words as we drove towards the airport.

***

Ok. My whole body was shaking, I felt sick and the world was spinning. I leaned on Johnny as I saw the two people I had missed so much for so long, in the crowd in front of us. They looked lost, looking frantically around for their daughter. Then my dad locked eyes with me, and I held back the tears. He poked my mother and pointed at me, and she bursted in tears right away, pushing people away so she could run towards me.

"Oh my god, Joenna!" she sobbed as she squeezed me, while I still held Johnny's hand. Oh no. I was not letting go of that hand. I don't care if it was getting sweaty, that hand belonged to the only man that kept me together at the moment.

My dad came rushing towards me as well, bringing me into a bone crushing hug mumbling things I couldn't hear.

"Have you been here all along?" he asked as he pulled away, taking off his glasses to wipe his eyes. I was still not crying. I guess I was in shock or something, because I couldn't even move.

"Nice to see you again" Johnny said, helping me out. He held out the hand that wasn't holding mine, but mom pushed it away.

"Oh, silly. You deserve a hug". She then embraced him in a thankful hug and he just awkwardly hugged her back. Dad shook his hand, and then they both looked back at me.

"Well..do you live here now, then?" dad asked and I mentally facepalmed. No dad, I live on the streets. That's why it smells shampoo of my hair that you just stuffed your head into.

"I'll drive you to Jo's apartment" Johnny said, slightly awkwardly, but still polite. Mom and dad picked up their luggage, and followed me and Johnny out to his car.

"Woah, pretty expensive" dad commented as Johnny opened the door for them.

"The band thing worked out, I assume?"

"You could say that. We're releasing our 6th record in a few weeks" Johnny answered, getting into the car himself. Once he was inside, I immidiatly grabbed his hand again.

It was an awkward silence in the car on the way home, but suddenly my dad spoke the words that were to break me.

The words I was afraid to answer.

"Why?"

**********************

SHORT. CRAPPY. SHIT. I HATE IT. Next chapter will be better though (I hope). Soooo...stay tuned!

Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! Love ya, and thanks for reading! NU: Sunday