8-Inside a real studio

Joenna's POV

The more time we spent together, the more comfortable I got around the band. I stuck around Johnny all the time, but eventually I loosened up and let the old me show a bit. 

"Wait, so he can litterly drink without stopping, and not pass out?" I asked and Zacky nodded. We were talking about how Johnny got known as "crosseyed drunk", and apparantly he had gotten so drunk one time that he stripped down naked and did stand-up for them in the tour bus, before he then tried to pass out in his bunk. "-but he was dragged right back up, and it looked like someone was dragging a dead body or something, before he stood up and did more stand-up" Brian finished and we were all laughing so hard by now that it was getting hard to breathe. 

It was getting dark outside, so Arin checked the clock and informed us that it was already 10.17 PM. "What?!" we all exclaimed. Time passed quickly, holy shit. "But, where the fuck is Val and River then? She said they'd be back before 10.." Matt mumbled to himself and stood ip as he dialed a number on his phone and walked away. Johnny stood up as well and reached out his hand so I could take it and he helped me up. We said bye to the other guys,  before walking out and getting into the car. 

"Oh. My. God" I said. "They're fucking weird. I refuse to think that they are over 30 years old" Johnny nodded. "Arin seems to be the only normal, although he's not completely normal either" I continued as we drove away from the house and onto the road. "Well, he's actually the youngest. 25 years old" Johnny informed and I looked at him with wide eyes. "What? Then why isn't he jumping around being immature? Even we are more immature than him. And we're 28!" I said and we both chuckled. "Our drummer is a shy thing, you see, but he can get immature as well" Johnny stopped talking and we exchanged looks before we laughed at what he said. "Shit, that sounded so fucking wrong!" he said and laughed nervously. He was blushing slightly, and I found it quite adorable that a grown up man blushed like that.

"But enough about Arin, let's talk about you! You were amazing, that's such big progress in just that one little meet up" This time I was the one blushing like a little girl and I thanked him for his compliments. It really wasn't that scary, I had Johnny with me all the time, he made me feel kind of safe. And none of them appeared the way Trevor had done, so it was way easier to trust them than other people. 

"That's why you're going to the studio with me tomorrow" he suddenly said.

Johnny's POV

At first she protested, but eventually she gave in. It was a slow day tomorrow, with only the band and Mike. No extra producers or engineers, no extra workers, so it'd be a great opportunity for Joenna to practice. We agreed on that I was going to pick her up at 7.30 AM and drive her to the studio, before I dropped her off and drove home. 

As I stopped outside my house, I couldn't help the excitement that ran through my veins. I thought about tomorrow, I thought about my plan. Everything was going to be perfect, I would get the old Joenna back. Just wait and see. I smiled before I walked inside and spent the rest of the night cuddling with Peanut and Toby. "I think Joenna would like you guys. She met Bella today, looks like she likes dogs. Whatcha say? Wanna meet her one day?" Toby barked once and I chuckled, patting his head. "Mkay" I mumbled before I fell asleep.

****

When I picked up Joenna the next day she was wearing a white tank top with the Hunger games mark on, black jeans and sunglasses. And of course her precious bracelets and bands.

We drove through LA whilst talking about what we were going to do today. I informed her about our routines (we didn't really have any, but you know), before we arrived at the building and walked inside the studio. Everyone was already there.

I noticed that they were listening to the intro, so we stopped talking and instead listened to the dramatic Judgement's day music with them. When it stopped, Joenna clapped her hands and complimented it. "I love how you always have that dramatic effect in your songs" she said with a chuckle. She introduced herself to Mike before we started working, Joenna watching everything with interest. 

I caught myself watching her as Mike was showing her something by the mixing table, and quickly looked away so none of the other guys would notice. I could see how much this meant to her, though, being in a real studio and see how they produced music. She didn't want to say it out loud, but she had always wanted to come and see a studio. I smiled at her as I walked into the recording room with my bass and started playing. She was left alone with my crazy bandmates, that sometimes forgot that they were technically adults and instead acted like teens again, but I knew that this was a task she could handle.

Joenna's POV

Johnny recorded the bass part and I sat down in a sofa, next to Arin. "So, you and Johnny...?" he asked but didn't finish the sentence. I quickly shook my head and said no, and Arin immidiatly apolagized, scratching  his neck awkwardly. Johnny was right, he was a shy little thing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I just thought that..since he brought you here and...yeah" he said and blushed. He actually blushed. Now that I think about it, he really didn't strike me as a drummer from a heavy metal band. He actually looked more like a fan or something like that. All the others had toned arms that were filled with tattoos. Arin was skinny, lanky and just a few tats on his skin.

Or maybe it was just me that looked at him and thought "Bruno Mars doesn't do metal?"

I chuckled a bit, before I started talking about music and different bands with Arin, and soon Brian joined in. I discovered that it wasn't that hard to be around them at all, it almost felt like I had known them since forever. 

Soon enough Johnny was done, and Zacky went in to record his guitar parts. But these guys, never shutting up and trying their best to distract the person in the recording room, made it take a while.

***********

Laalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalala requiem for a dying song llalalalallalalalallallalaalalalalla......i have an obsession with Flogging Molly these days..

I just realized (k I realized this for like, a month ago) that this story is shitty as shit. I don't know if I'm going to continue writing it, but at least I'll post the chapters I've already pre-written. It's just that as a teenager I don't really know how to write properly from an adult's point of view, so it makes the story kind of childish and crap. Idk. PLEASE comment what you think of it, it would make this a whole lot easier!

LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE if you liked it! Thanks a lot for reading, update on sunday :D