12-Fireworks, Butterflies, Clichè

Double update for you this week, because I feel bad for the last chapter being so horrible..enjoy!

***********************************

"I'll record the bass for you" Johnny offered while Mike was trying to figure out what to do next.

"Good idea!" he said and looked at us. "Then you can just chill here and learn a few tricks on the mixing table. Johnny told me that shit interested you" Mike said and I smiled shyly. I thanked Johnny before I sat down next to Mike and looked at the tools in front of me in awe.

Johnny listened to the guitar and drums we had recorded before he took his MG 81 and went to record improvised bass parts. Wow, he truly was one of the most talented musicians I knew.

"No one can pick up a bass line like Johnny Christ" Mike said while Johnny was tuning his bass, apparantly it went out of pitch while playing.

"Haven't I read that before?" I asked and looked at the producer. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on where I might have heard it.

"The Rev" he said and smiled. Oh yeah..Jimmy. I wonder how Johnny and the band could deal with it. Losing Jimmy. If my own best friend died, I would probably bury myself with him. I couldn't even handle the thought of losing Johnny. I admired Avenged Sevenfold for taking their emotions and that experience to go and finish the record, Nightmare. It was truly amazing that their loss could bond them togehter, and also the fans, with an awesome album.

After a small trip to a random cafe for some food and coffee, and a smoking break for Johnny (still kind of pissed at him for that, but it was his fucking lungs anyways), I recorded the singing. After that, all we had to do was to put the entire thing together and add a few special effects. It was a long and difficult process, but thanks to Mike it went by quicker than I expected. And, it turned out pretty amazing.

(Song on the media box thingy)

 "Girl, you got some serious talent!" Mike complimented me as I hugged him and said thanks. Yep, actually built up enough courage to hug someone else than Johnny. I then hugged Johnny, probably a little longer than friends normally do, and he kept his arm around my waist as I stood next to him after the hug.

"Thanks a lot for doing this Mike, I'll be forever grateful" he said to the producer.

"You're the best!" I added and Mike chuckled lightly.

"Aw, you guys" he joked and put the demo away. "I'll bring it to some friends of mine as soon as I can" He glanced at the clock around his wrist. "Shit, it's getting late. Better get home"

We went out of the studio, said bye to Mike and got into Johnny's car.

**

Johnny followed me up to my apartment and I turned to face him just as we reached my door. "Thank you, Johnny. For everything" I said and hugged him.

"No problemo" he answered and I smiled. We pulled away and looked into each others' eyes again.

I had never really realized how...beautiful Johnny was. His dark, short hair, gorgeous brown eyes, his lips...oh god, those lips.

I wondered what they would feel against mine..I wondered how it would affect our friendship if I just leaned in a liiiittle closer and kissed him..

Apparantly Johnny was thinking the same thing, because suddenly the distance between us got shorter and shorter. I decided to just go for it, I was too happy at that moment to think straightly.

The moment our lips connected, the entire world faded away. It was like we were the only people on earth, and that moment could last forever. Fireworks, butterflies, you name it. I felt absolutely every clichè shit you can find in the history of kissing. Our lips danced together for a moment, and I wondered why I hadn't done this before. Because I had never felt so happy just because of a kiss before. 

But, since humans are stupid little creatures that needs this shit called air, we eventually pulled away. Johnny rested his forehead against mine and smiled.

I knew I was blushing. Holy shit, how I was blushing. And I was scared as hell too, but at the same time I didn't want to let him go. I felt so safe around him. As if nothing could stand in my way when I was around Johnny. 

"Goodnight" Johnny whispered and planted a kiss on my head. He then turned around and walked back to his car. I brought my hand up to my face and let my fingers touch my lips. God damn it, he was a good kisser. 

I smiled sheepishely for myself as I opened the door and walked in. I quickly got ready for bed, but falling asleep wasn't really that easy when your best friend had just kissed you...and you fucking enjoyed it. Fuck you Johnny Seward, fuck you.

You dream of that, wontcha? a voice said in my head. "Hm.." I smirked before I shook the thought away and giggled. God, I was acting like a little child. Grow up, Jo!

*****************

Johnny's POV

 "Hey, had a nice day yesterday?" Matt asked as came into the studio the next day. "Bet you were with Joenna all day. Isn't she, like, the only friend you've got except from us?" he joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"How did you know?" I asked as I plumped down in the couch where Zacky was already sitting, laying down so my feet were on Zacky's lap.

"Wait, I was joking. You do have other friends, right?" Matt faked concerned.

"No, Matt I'm a loner" I showed him the finger and he chuckled. "I meant about Joenna". Matt just grinned as he looked at Zacky with an evil look in his eyes.

"So you actually were?" he asked. Ok, ask me all you want about why the fuck they were all acting like 12 years old about me and Jo, I don't know. But they for some reason did, and it was getting slightly annoying. "Fuck you" I said, but couldn't help but smile at my childish friends. Idiots.

Suddenly Mike's head popped up from under the mixing table. What the fuck was he doing under there? "We were here, all three of us" he informed the guys and they turned to him with a frown. Almost like domino, first Zacky, then Matt, then Arin, and at last Brian.

"Why?" Arin asked confused.

"Record a song" Mike pointed at the demo that was still laying on his desk and Brian, who stood closest to it, picked it up and put it in to play it.

"She's talented" he commented when it was over. "Like..really fucking talented" I smiled as he complimented Jo. I was like a proud mother. Or father, I guess.

"Yeah, but she has no plans on becoming a singer though. Just songwriter" I explained.

"Too bad. She's be a great singer" Arin said. "Even better than Matt" he joked, and Matt punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up, kid."

"Remind me to bring it with me today, would you? I'm meeting up with that producer I told you about" Mike asked and I nodded. "Will do" I said as he put the demo away and clapped his hands. "Great. Now, let's get to work" he then instructed and we all started working.

**********

I'm so glad I go through my chapters before I post them. I had a hundred typos here, most of them being "Mikey" instead of "Mike" because apparantly I wrote this right after stalking Electric Century or My Chemical Romance...

Okay, you probably don't care, but we have this assignment in Music class and we're going to write a song. We're a group of five, and I'm already arguing with them (and it's only been one day). Seriously, how does my teacher expect me to co-operate with a bunch of Justin Bieber girls and dubstep boys :( me no like.

ENOUGH RAMBLING; thank you for reading! Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE love ya mwah!! NU: Sunday