Part 12: date night

ZACH POV

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. AAAAAAHHHHHHH IM GOING ON A DATE WITH JACK. Well i don't actually know if it's a date to him. But it is to me so I don't care.

After we were done playing video games around 5 I went up stairs to go get ready. I showered and I put on an nice fitted shirt with favorite black jeans on and my black high tops. I also threw on a jean jacket. Once I was done around 5:45 I went to go check on jack. He was finished getting ready but he was dressed the opposite as me. He has a black shirt with blue jeans and his black vans.

"Hey were matching kinda" jack stated as he looked at me.

"Yeah kinda" I chuckled.

"Wait come here" he grabbed my hand and dragged me into his bathroom.

"I'm going to take a picture. Pose" he said grabbing his phone out of his pocket. So I did and after we headed out to the movies.

One the drive over it was kinda quiet but there was small talk in between. We would sneak glances at each other every so often.

After a good 15 minutes of driving we finally got there. We got out and looked up at the screen to see whichever's were available.

"How about It?" (Let's Just pretend it's still in theaters. Ok thanks😊) jack said looking over at me.

"No. Absolutely not" I said shaking my head.

"How about Coco" jack said pointing to the 6 o'clock one.

"Yeah sure" I said happily.

Jack goes up to the lady and says "two tickets to IT at 6:15"

"No no. Coco for 6 please" but before I realized that he had gotten IT tickets the lady already handed them to jack.

"What is wrong with you? I said not IT. And what do you do? Get two tickets to IT" i said in a stern voice standing outside the theater with my arms crossed.

"Oh come on. I really want to watch it. And don't worry I'm here if you get scared" he said winking. I felt my cheeks getting red as i gave in and walked in with him.

"Wait. I'll be back. I'm going to go get snacks. Do you want anything in particular?" I asked as I stood up.

"Get me nachos. I love me some nachos" he said I we both chuckled. I then left the theater.

JACKS POV

After a while zach came back with the a drink, nachos, a medium popcorn, and a bag of gummy worms. He handed me the nachos and popcorn as he help the worms and drink in his hand. He then sat down and began to open the funny worms.

"What? I don't wanna make noise when the movie starts" he said seeing my questioning look I gave him.

"Ok" I raised my hands in defense.

After a while the movie started and a jump scare happened in the beginning. It startled him but I've already seen the original one so I knew it was going to happen. I chuckled as he whimpered and started to shiver.

"Are you cold?" I whispered to him.

"A bit. But it's ok" he said crossing him arms.

I grabbed the drink that was on the arm rest in between up and moved it to the one on my other side. I lifted the arm rest and said "come here". He hesitated at first but then he scooted over to me as I put my arm around him.

"Can I ask you a question?" He whispered with his eyes on the screen still.

"Yeah sure" I said looking down at him.

He looked up at me and asked "is this a date?"

I didn't exactly know what to say so I said "it's whatever you want it to be" I said still looking at him.

"Ok" he said turning his attention back to the screen, "then it's a date".

I smiled widely as I was glad he wanted this to be a date as much as I did.

~time skip bc why not~

After a couple more jump scares and cuddles the movie was finally over. We walked out of the movies with a half cub of popcorn and a refilled drink. I had finished my popcorn and we shared the gummy worms.

"Thanks for the movie jack. It was really nice" he said as we went into the car.

"Thanks for coming with me. I had a good time" I said starting the car.

"Are you still cold?" I asked zach.

"No.., not really. Why?" He said. He wasn't shivering or anything. I just said that so I could do this.

"Are you sure. I mean. You're hands look pretty red" I said as I grabbed his hand with the one not on the steering wheel.

"You smooth little butt" he said looking at me with narrow eyes and a cheeky smile.

"Oh come on. You loved it" I said with my eyes on the road.

"Mmm. Whatever" he said looking back at the road as well. We were just listening to the radio on the way home. Jamming out to whatever came on.

After what felt like a really short drive we finally got to the home. I had to left go of his hand. When we got into the house we were swarmed by the boys with tons of questions like...

"Where were you guys?" -jonah
"Why'd you take so long?"- daniel.
"Did you bring me food?"- Corbyn.

We answered them all so we could go to bed.

We were now watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Jonah and Daniel didn't want to watch  it but zach and Corbyn were being little kids and I found zach so adorable I had to vote with him too.

"Guys I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now. I'm tired" zach said after the movie was over.

"Ok goodnight" we all said except Jonah.

"Wait zach can I talk to you real quick. Before you go to sleep?" Jonah said. It seemed as though zach has been avoiding this so it caught up to him now. I don't know what it's about but zach really doesn't want to talk about it.

"Yeah ok" zach said walking upstairs with Jonah following him.

"I'm going to sleep too. Goodnight guys" I said as I walked into my room. Today was a really good day

Can't wait to see what the future holds

——————————————————————————————

Hey guys! So because I'm in a good mood I'm going to update. Not only am I done with all finals but I BOUGHT WDW TICKETS TODAY (if you didn't read the last n/a). Guys I don't think you realize how happy I am rn. It's honestly a dream come true. I've been working so hard for this money and I can't because that I finally can see them. If you guys are going to the march 18 show at the novo you should tell me and we could meet up or something. But yeah that's all for today byeeeeeeeee

Word count: 1187