Part 16: Swollen Lips

ZACHS POV
After we were all ready to go we piled into a car as Jonah drove. Daniel was in the passenger seat and jack,corbyn and I were all in the back with jack in the middle. I was really tired so I leaned my head against jack's shoulder as he placed his head on top of mine. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer into his side. I didn't mind at all but the words he previously said kept replaying in my head. Doesn't he was to stay low for now?

I was about to get off him when I felt him rub circles into my sides and it was very relaxing. I looked at the rear view mirror only to see jonah already looking at us with a smirk. He was going to do something and I already know it.

"Hey zach. You ok?" He asked in a slightly concerned way but there was a hint of evilness in the back.

"Yeah Im fine why?" I asked closing my eyes. I knew that if I looked at one of the other boys my face our get a lot worse that it probably already is. Especially Jack.

"You seem kind.. bothered. That's all" he said. I felt jack hand stop rubbing circles and slowly retract. I felt a hit to my head as he did it but like I said before. He wanted to take things slow so I understood I guess.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired that's all" I knew he was trying to just mess with us but I don't think he realizes that his little stunt is actually getting me upset.

"Ok. Well we have like a couple of minutes so if you want to fall asleep you can" he mentions shifting his eyes from the road to me and back to the road again. I knew for a fact he wanted to do more but I figured that he saw how annoyed I was getting. I think corbyn and Daniel were really confused and so was jack slightly because as I looked at all of them, they gave me a '...okkkkk' look and I just brushed it off already being bothered and all.

"Oh ok. Then I will. Thanks bro" I then leaned back onto jack and closed my eyes as I started to drift back to sleep. I could feel Jack's arms snake back around my petite body once more and I immediately melted to his touch. 

~time skip brought to you by Jonah's color changing eyes~

I was woken up to a feeling of warm lips pressed against mine and I immediately shot up. When I opened my eyes I noticed I was the only one along with jack in the car. I heard a slight chuckle from him as I grabbed the back of his head and smashed my lips on his. I don't know if it was because I had just woke up and was still loopy, or the fact that I missed being able to touch him (NOT PERVY) but a sudden burst of confidence and energy came through me as I hungered for his lips on mine and so much more.

"As much as I want to continue this.." jack said through kisses, "we have to go". But I pulled him back.

"Come onnnnn" I wined as I pulled him back into a kiss.

"Look.." kiss, "I promise.." my hands then wondered his body without my brains permission, "..to continue this" and they eventually found their way to under his shirt. I was about to rip it off his body when he pulled away completely, which look like it took every ounce of him to do.

"later" he said flashing me that million dollar smile that gets me each time.

"Fine. But you own me big time" I said as I let him pull me up and out the car.

"Wait, I just realized. Where are the boys" I said confused as I stepped out of the car.

"They're upstairs already. We've been here for like half an hour" he chuckled as he walking into the building and stepped into the elevator.

Ok I guess I was just horny because the moment those elevator doors closed I pinned jack against the wall and started to roughly kiss him and started to trail down his jawline and to the sides of his neck. It didn't take long for those doors to open again as jack forcefully pushed me off of his. Causing me to almost fall but luckily he grabbed my arm before he could. I just started to walk into our studio as all eyes landed on us.

"Took you guys long enough. What were you guys doing" having fun.

"Zach wouldn't wake up" jack said out loud.

"Hey, you ok dude. You kinda look sick" corbyn said walking up to jack as he noticed his pink cheeks and lightly swollen lips, along with his messed up hair and his sort of daze. But i can promise you that it wasn't because he was sick. I would be lying if I said I wasn't kinda proud that I had such an effect on him.

"Yeah. You look really sick jack. Maybe you should go home?" I turned to him with wide eyes as I said. Hinting that he should go with it.

"Um. Actually, now that you mention it I am kinda feeling back. Maybe I should go home" jack said getting the hint.

"Ok well I can take you. I don't think you should be alone" I said turning to the boys. I looked at jonah and he knew exactly what we were doing so I sent him pleading eyes with a slight lip quiver and it always gets him.

"Yeah, ok. Zach, you take jack home and make sure he gets rest. Me and the boys will stay here and record our parts. We'll be here for what, three or four hours right? That should be plenty of time for jack to get 'rest' in silence" he said ask the two oblivious boys examined jack farther.

'Thank you' i mouthed to Jonah as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away, separating us from the others.

"Don't be stupid and don't burn our house on fire. I'm giving you guys plenty of time to do god knows what in that house alone. Just be safe and you know.." he took a pause and thought of his next words carefully, "use protection" he shuttered at his own words that I found quite amusing.

"Yes mom. And thank you" I said patting his back.

"And don't do it on my bed or the kitchen. But I shouldn't have to tell you that right ?" He said giving me a 'matter of fact' face.

"Yes yes ok" I said as I ran to my lover boy.

"Ok well we should get going then. Good luck husband see you later. Oh and Jonah if you could get us food on the way home that'd be great" I said slightly pushing the curly haired out the door.

"I'm not an uber eats driver. Order something if you get hungry" jonah said as he slowly fainted due to us walking out.

Oh this is going to be so much fun

——————————————————————

Heyyyyy guysssssssss. Yeah I'm a bitch. But I mean. I updated on a day I said I would. Anywayssssssss I really will try it's just I have short term memory and it gets really hard to do homework, remember what games I'm cheering at, get everything ready for school, and update. But I will get better (she says as she's in her like 16 update) but sorry. I really am. Byeeeeeeeee

Word count: 1297