Part 13: fairy lights

ZACHS POV

"So.. What happened?" Jonah asked me.

"What do you mean what happened" I said.

"The date. How's it go?" He asked.

"First off. It wasn't a date" I don't want to give him the satisfaction of being right "second the MOVIE was good. But thanks for asking. Can I go to sleep now?"

"No matter how much you deny this I know you. And I know you like him. Now go to sleep" why is he persistent on me liking him. Whatever.

"Ok. Goodnight Jonah"

"Goodnight zach"

I finally walk into my room and jack's sitting on my bed playing with his fingers.

"Hey what's up" I said walking to my drawer.

"I was just going to say I had a good um time tonight. Thank you" stuttering when I took off my shirt.

"I should be thanking you" I changed my pants and when back to my bed, "you took me on the date"

"Speaking of the um date. Do you want to go on an actually date. Like tomorrow"

"Wooow jacky. Two dates in a row. Someone's moving fast" I say sarcastically.

"No! I um.. if you don't- I mean.." he said really nervously.

"I'm kidding. Of course I'll go on a date with you tomorrow" I said smiling.

"Ok great" he's mood automatically changed to a giddy happy mood.

" ok. Well I'm pretty tired zach. I'm going to bed now" jack said walking out of the room very slowly.

"You're silly. Come here" without saying anything he turned around with a big cheeky smile on his face and skipped towards my bed.

JACKS POV

When I got there I laid down next to Zach and He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms over him protectively. I heard him muffle "sing me something" into my neck. His warm breath tickled as it hit my skin.

"I knew I loved you then. But youd never know

that I played it cool when I was scared of letting go.

I knew I needed you but I never show

that I wanna day with you until we're gray and old

Just say you won't let go

Just say you won't let go"

After a while I heard light snores from the smaller boy under me. Everything felt so relaxing and nice 

I think I love this boy

ZACHS POV

I woke up without jack in bed. I swear he was here last night though. Just as I finished that thought jack walked into the room from the bathroom.

"Morning" He said. Where did his shirt go?

"Good morning" I replied smiling.

"Come on. We're going to get breakfast" just said walking towards the door.

"What Time is it" I asked. It looked pretty early still.

"It's five 'til seven" he said leaving the room.

"Ughhhhh. Why'd this boy get me up so early" I said to myself but 'luckily' he heard me.