Part 15: our little secret

ZACHS POV

I woke up to a familiar warmth next to me. I realize that it was my beautiful boyfriend with his arms wrapped around me. I smile as yesterday's events replayed in my mind. Jack Avery is my boyfriend. Who would've thought. Well other than Jonah but I mean he was being nosy so.

I went back to sleep only to be woken up by someone kissing me. At first I freaked out but then I realized it was jack.

"Good morning" He said with a big smile.

"Can you wake me up like that every morning" i replied.

"Anything for you princess" he giggled.

"Hey! Im not a girl" i said with a stern face.

He continued to laugh until I started to get out of bed.

"Wait wait. I'm sorry. Don't go" he said trying to pull me back into bed.

"Take it back" I said while he tried pulling me in but I stood my ground.

"Fine. You're not a princess, you a king to me" he said with a grin that held a cheeky smirk behind it. But it still got me to melt back into him arms.

"Can we stay here forever. Pleaseeeeeee" he begs breaking the silence that rolled over for a moment.

"No" I say.

"Why not" he seemed taken back by my sudden answer.

"Because we have a recording section at 2:30" I say as I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

"HEY, CHEATER" he yelled at me as I walked away chuckling.

After I finished using the restroom I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I was spotted by Jonah and Daniel. Daniel was making eggs and Jonah was sitting on the island drinking a coffee and scrolling through his phone but when I walked in both pair of eyes landed on me.

"What are you smiling about" that seems like a natural thing recently. I don't even notice anymore.

"Nothing" i said looking down at my hands while replaying the events that had happened just moments ago.

And almost on cue jack walked in to the kitchen.

JACKS POV

The moment I stepped into the kitchen all eyes turned to me. I got a feeling that they were talking about me.

"Hey?" I said breaking their stares.

"Hey" zach said walking to me all giddy.

Look, don't get me wrong. I'm head over heals for this boy but I just don't know how the rest of the boys will react if they find out or we tell them. Like, just because Jonah accepts us doesn't mean the rest will. And I'm just not ready to lose my best friends. So I took a step back as zach walked closer to me.

He looked at me with a bit of confusion but if you looked hard enough there was a hint of hurt behind those chocolate brown eyes. I'll just tell him later.

"So what are we doing today" I said walking around zach and sitting next to jonah.

"Studio recording. I told you this morning" zach said looking at me with a lot of confusion now.

"Oh yeah. Ok well I'm going to go wake up corbyn" I said trotting up the stairs.

Once I get to his room I knock on the door just in case I walk into something I don't wanna see. After a moment I don't hear anything so I walk in and As i mentioned before, he was in a deep sleep. I walked over to him and shook him lightly but he didn't react so I whisper talked "corbyn" into his ear as I shook him. When that didn't work I just yelled corbyn while practically pushing him from one side of the bed to the other. At that point he was awake.

"IM UP. IM UP" he yelled as he sat up.

"Good. Now start getting ready. We have a studio session at 2" I said starting to walk out.

"What Time is it?" Corbyn asked.

I muttered "11:30" as I walked out and closed the door. I then walked into my room and started to pick clothes for after my shower.

As I'm searching for a good shirt I feel arms wrap around my torso as a pressure is applied to my right shoulder. I turn my head as my eyes were met with Zach's.

"Hey" he said softly.

"Hey" I repeated the same way while turning around to now face him. His arms still wrapped around me. I lay my arms on his as he leans in for a kiss. I kiss back for a second but pull away and walk over to the door to close it. I then walk back to him and repeat his previous actions. But this time he pulls away.

"I'm confused, did I do something or are you just embarrassed by me" he looks at me while taking a step back.

"What?! No, of course not. It's just that I don't think we should tell the boys yet" I said walking closer to him With my arms out.

"Why not. Jonah knows and I'm sure the others are soon to find out" he said standing still now.

"I know, it's just that I think it would be better if we tell them another time. You know?" I approached him and grab him. He looked a bit upset.

"But I don't underst-" I stopped him with a kiss and I felt a slight slime come from him as he kissed back.

After a moment I pulled away and say "I don't know how to tell them yet and I want to get a feel of what their reaction would be. I promise we'll tell them soon but I just don't think right now is the best time".

"Ok but as long as Im not kept a secret forever" he said with a stern look.

"But it's fun, isn't it?" I pause as he looked with a slightly confused face "you know, being my little secret?" I wink then smirk at him. He understood what I was trying to imply as he shook his head and chuckle.

"Ok now go get ready" I said pushing him out the door. If I didn't we were stay in my room and never leave.

"Buttttt" he whined as I slowly closed the door.

"GOOOOOO" I said as I finished closing the door. I then walk to my bathroom and begin to undress for my shower.

This boy is going to get me into Trouble

————————————————————————

Heyyyyyyyyy... I know I know. It's been a long time and I have an explanation. Ok so I got grounded for a while then I got ungrounded. Then grounded again and there was that stuff going on but I'm back back now so I promise I will try my best to keep this schedule this time
Monday Thursday and Saturday I will try to update and if not I will make it up to you. Anyway I'm so sorry for the like two week disappearance but I'm back so byeeee

Word count: 1179