Part 20: lazy days

JACKS POV

I woke up to the smell of burning bacon and I figured that old zach could be cooking. I mean I love the boy, I really do but he can't cook if his life depended on it. I figured I should've gotten out of bed but I like it a lot better when he comes and wakes me up so I went back to sleep.

I probably fell asleep for 30 more minutes because that's how long it takes zach to work a toaster. Anyway I woke up to soft lips on mine but before I could pull him into bed with me he pulled away. I opened my eyes and I see his cheeky little smile and in his hands he has a tray with burnt bacon, some scrambled eggs and two pieces of toast. On the side there was ice tea which I found odd but I didn't question it.

Zach must've seen my face though because when he set the tray down on my lap I heard him say, "there wasn't any orange juice and I know you don't really enjoy coffee as much as jonah so I got you tea. I hope that's ok?" He's so adorable when he's nervous

"It's perfect baby, thank you" I said smiling at him.

He perked up again and sat on my bed as he watched me eat. I was wondering what he was doing so casually on my bed but then I remembered what went down last night. Dang that was intense and scary but nice because now the boys know. Speaking of the boys..

"Where are the boys?" I asked zach as he  lays down on my bed waiting for me to finish eating.

"Jonah and Corbyn went to the store to get food and Daniel went with them because he's still being a petty bitch" zach said without looking up from his phone. I chuckled at the way he so casually called Daniel a bitch. I find it really adorable when he's very protective.

"Ok well what do you want to do?" I asked with a smirk.

"Absolutely nothing" he said letting his arms drop to the side as he closed his eyes.

"Oh ok" I said chuckling. I moved my now finished tray and went to lay on top of him. It took him by surprise because I just heard and oomph from him which caused me to laugh a bit louder.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked as a drew a few random shapes on his chest.

"Sure but please not scary"

"Ok, wanna watch the hunger games?"

"I'll get the popcorn", he stood up and ran out the door. I chuckled once more at his child like sense as I followed him down the stairs.

"WAIT, JACK" zach cape running back with that smile again.

"What do you want?" I asked as I looked at him with narrow eyes.

"Can we go swimming??!" He asked with the energy of a 6 year old on a sugar high.

"No love. You're going to get sick. It's cold" I said as I walked to the living room. Zach pulled me by my arm trying to stop me but he couldn't

"PLEASSEEEEEEEEEE" he yelled, "it'll be fun, I promise!!" He begged

"Ok but if you're cold or anything in going to get made because I told you" I said as I walked upstairs to change. Once I said that zach ran up the stairs in excitement.

~time skip brought to you by chev~

"I TOLD YOU. WHAT DID I SAY. I SAID ID BE COLD AND YOU BE COLD AND YOUD GET SICK. DIDNT I?!" I yelled as I watched zach run into our room and go under the covers.

I heard a muffled 'shut up' then he wiggled in the bed. I knew he wanted me to come cuddle him but I refused to only because I told him it was cold. I didn't even need to get in because he ran out and jumped in then screamed and ran back inside.

"Zachhhhhh. You're getting the sheets wet" I said as I stood at the doorway with my arms crossed.

"I don't care" zach said as he poked his head of the covers before going back under.

After I finally gave in and joined him and heard a door open and someone said "WERE HOMEEEEEE", I only assumed it was jonah back with the boys so as any normal person would do I told zach to pretend to be asleep so they wouldn't bother us. He did what he was told and I heard the boys walk up the stairs and they stopped at our door.

"Jack, zach?" I heard someone knock lightly and then open the door.

"I'll give you 10 bucks if they aren't naked under there" I heard someone that I could only imagine corbyn say.

"Great then I've just won ten bucks" i heard jonah say as he walked over and lifted it at our feet only to see that our legs looked naked due to the shorts not going down a lot. He then pulled a little down from our chest area and noticed we didn't have any shirts either.

"Omg they are naked!" Corbyn whisper-yelled at jonah. It showed both of them because that's not something we'd just do.

"What are you guys doin- oh" Daniel said as he walked in.

"WERE BACK NOW!" Daniel screamed as he walked out of the room.

"Wtf Daniel?!" Jonah said following him.

"What? They're foods going to get cold" as he said that I could literally hear the eye roll coming from him. I don't understand why Daniel can't just be happy for us but I'll don't care.

After zach and I went and ate we showed jonah and corbyn that we went swimming so jonah ended up winning. We finished our food and went to go get ready for bed. After I finished with the restroom I walked out to our room and I found zach knocked out already in bed. I laid with him and he cuddled into me out of instinct.

"Goodnight I love you" I said as I kissed his forehead and drifted to sleep

Maybe I could help Daniel find love

———————————————————————

HEY GUYSSSSSSSS  I'm really uninspired for this story and I feel like the chapters are just getting crappier and crappier. Be honestly if they are. But yeah I'll update more if people want me to but I'm probably going to end this some time soon. Anyway I'm seeing the boys on Sunday and I feel like I'm going to vomit happiness I'll talk to you guys later byeeeeeeeeeeee

Word count: 1114