Part 17: becoming one

Double update because I'm an ass :/, sorry?
⚠️SMUT⚠️

JACKS POV
The uber pulled up to the house and we couldn't wait to get into this damn house. It was like we were dying and the only way to live was to be in there.

I started to take out my keys but it wasn't fast enough for Zach as he groaned out of frustration. When I finally got the damn lock open zach pushed me into the house into a matter of seconds. He kicked the door behind him and it was my turn to pin him against the wall. I roughly kissed him as our lips moved as one. For a second I looked into his eyes before I moved down his jawline and i saw his eyes filled with lust and hungry. I kissed all over his neck as I looked for that one spot that would drive him wild.

As I got to a part right under his ear he let out I moan that only confirmed I found his sweet spot and encouraged me to continue. I licked a long wet stripped from the base of his neck to his earlobe and I heard him let out a "fuck" as he moaned louder. I bit and sucked on that particular spot and it drove him wild as his hands latched onto my locks of curls and pulled ever so gently.  That would 100% leave a mark later but we'll deal with it then.

He hands started to wonder like they did once before. And just like before, they found their way to my waist and slipped under my shirt. He tightened his grip onto my waist when I lightly bit onto his earlobe and sucked. As that continued my pants started to become awfully tight and I could only imagine so did Zach's.

I went back to kissing him roughly as his hands traveled back to the back of my head and pulled onto my curls once more. This time it was my turn to let out a noise. At that moments I pulled zach closer by his waist as I could feel his bulge onto mine which only gave me even more reason to further our experience.

"Jump" I instructed. He listened to me, smart boy, and bounced up as I proceeded to lift him even more off the ground. I held him by the thighs and took him to my room. I then laid him down on our bed and used my arms to trap him on both side, never breaking the kiss. He finally started to tug at the bottom of my shirt.

"I want it off" he said in between the kissed. I pulled away just enough to pull my shirt over my head then connect my lips back to his. After a couple more sloppy kisses I did the same with his shirt.

He left light scratches on my back as I trailed kisses down his neck again but this time I lowered down his chest as well. I made it all the way down to his waistband before he pulled me back up to him right before he flipped us over and mumbled against our lips 'my turn'.

He proceeded to copy my actions and kissed around my neck looking for my sweet spot. When I finally let out a sound that I didn't let my body make he placed his lips back onto mine once more.

His hands began to play with the button of my pants as his kisses began to get really sloppy. It seemed that he was getting frustrated that he couldn't undo my pants so I helped him by just taking them off all together. I then did the same to him. Just like before I trailed back down to his boxers, seeing as though that was the only piece of clothing he had left. I moved down his body so painfully slow that it even hurt me a bit. But watching his squirm as the anticipation grew was a sight to see.

Once I got to his waistband I looked right into his eyes asking for permission to go farther. He looked directly into my eyes for a moment and nodded, Allowing me to continue. I pulled his boxers down ever so slowly as I heard him yell 'fuck' once more. As I got his boxers down all the way I looked at his length as I admired it for a second before kitty licking the tip. He was now a moaning mess under me and it was absolutely beautiful. I placed my mouth onto him again and began bobbing my head up and down creating a sense of true ecstasy for the boy. He gripped onto my hair once more and began pushing down slightly making me deep throat him and gag as it hit the back of my throat. After a few more pushes I moaned against his manhood and that set him over the edge causing him to spill a thick, sticky substance into my mouth. I looked up into his eyes making sure he was watching as I swallowed every drop.

"Shit" was all he said as he pulled me back up to him as we both tried to learn how to breath again. I kissed him a few more times before asking him, "how did I do?"  Seeing as though it was my first time doing anything like that, Let alone with a dude I wanted to know how I did.

"You did- that was- it was just-" I giggled at his lose of words. As he composed himself he trying speaking again.

"That was great. That was actually more than great. That was amazing" he said kissing me with a passionate kiss. That kiss alone screamed 'I love you' and I think I was the first time I ever actually felt needed in someone's life for a long time.

"You know.." he paused waiting for my full attention. I turned my head slightly using one elbow to prop myself up and look at him, "we still have a couple of hours left. What do you think we should do with our left over time" he said with a sly smirk on him face.

"Sleep" I said collapsing next to him and shutting my eyes as if I was asleep. I knew exactly what he wanted but I was actually tired  and I wasn't quite ready for a second round. As I opened my eyes I watched Zach get out of bed. What a nice ass I thought to myself seeing as though he was still naked.

"Why thank you" He said turning back at me and giggled. Damn it I spoke out loud again. I blushed at my mistake but realized that I just sucked his dick. I'm allowed to admire what's mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he started picking up our scattered clothes around the room.

"Picking up our clothes" he said as he scanned the room some more for clothes.

"Why?" I simply asked.

"Well if we actually do fall asleep and the boys walk in and see our clothes including my boxers on the floor. What do you think they will think?" He said as he placed the clothes into a hamper.

"Good point" I said as he throw me a pair of my underwear and sweats he took out of my drawer.

"Put it on" he told me as he put one of my hoodies on letting it hang over his small frame. It was quite big on him but it looked cute so I didn't mind.

He walked back over to me and later down under my covers as he snuggled into me. I pulled him closer by hugging him as he traced random shapes onto my bare chest. It was very relaxing and soon I found myself drifting to sleep.

I can't imagine a world with this boy

———————————————————————-

Ho hoooooooo. I updated on time/schedule for once. Like my ap world teacher likes to say. I'm like butter, on a roll (god that was bad). But yeah hope you enjoyed it. First time writing smut. It was absolute trash and cringe worthy but oh whale. Anyway byeeeeeeeeee

Word count: 1337