Chapter 8

Six Years Latter

I stood atop the shipping containers listing to the conversation as I decided how to make my first move. I listened as the girls yelled for help and the man responded by yelling back at them in Russian. For a quick second, I wished that Luna was here as she seemed to know every langue ever. As quickly as the thought came I pushed it aside. I would not want to put her in this kind of danger. If I wanted to run around and get shot at that was my prerogative. No one else had to get involved.

"Scream all you want

"Scream all you want. No one gives a shit about you down here!" One of the men yelled at them before laughing in their face.

I could not stand to listen to these men torment these women any longer, so I jumped down behind the man causing all the girls who could obviously see me to start screaming. I quickly punched the man before he even had a chance to get a good look at me. He fell to the ground and I could hear something heavy and mettle fall to the ground along with him.

One of the other men started to yell in Russian as he ran towards me. He swung at me a little too slowly. I was able to duck under his punch and hit him in the throat on my way back up, causing him fall to the ground like his friend. Others started to run at me as if I had hit hornets next and all the pests were coming to get me. The first one to reach me tried to punch me and I easily grabbed his arm twisting it as I spun away from him. He was now opened to me, so I hit him in the face, throat, then chest as I held him in place. With his chest wide open as I held one arm away from me. I tried to hit him again, but he managed to knee me in the gut.

I fell to my knees as I was unable to catch my breath. While I was down he tried to hit me again, but I blocked both punches and got him in the back by punching him in the groin.

He started to stagger as he was knocked off balance by my attack

He started to stagger as he was knocked off balance by my attack. I used that to my advantage and stood up, grabbing both of his arms and pushed him away from me. I punched him in the face then kicked him sending him flying back into the door of the fruit container. He quickly regained himself this time and ran at me again, but I grabbed his shoulders and kneed him repeatedly in the stomach until he was unable to breathe. I then grabbed hold of him and flipped him over onto his back.