8

"(Y/N)!!" I heard the familiar deep voice boomed behind me. I felt my body tense, crap, I'm not supposed to leave the bedroom.

"Bully! Long time no see!" The pink haired man said with a kind smile. Dark didn't smile back. His face stayed stoned as he glared at the situation. Dark grabbed my arm with a painful grip and forced me to look at him.

"I told you to not leave the bedroom." He growled. His eyes turning a brighter red to the point where they're glowing. His head snapped to the other and they all cowered beneath his glare. All except the pink haired.

"Why are you being such a dick to the human? She's fine, everyone in the mansion knows better than to hurt her." Pink hair protested.

"Not everyone, Will! Some might still hurt her! We can't have her hurt!" He ordered. His grip on my arm tightened, causing me to wince. Will stepped closer to Dark and frowned.

"You're hurting her right now!" Will yelled. Dark looked over at me, his face softened along with his grip instantly. He turned me around and shoved me behind him, his hand still a hold of me. "You fucking Hypocrite! None of us have even hurt her!" Will added.

"I'm not taking any chances." Dark growled.

"Not taking any chances? Not taking any chances?! Her being here in the first place is putting us all in danger! That's a huge chance of getting us all killed!"

"She's not supposed to know!"

"Well, why can't she know? huh?! What good is it going to do to keep her hidden?!"

"Head to the library, Human." He ordered. The inside of me told me to just go, just ignore the fact that my arm probably has finger marks. But the outside of me told to snap back at him.

"My name's (Y/N)." I spat before jerking my arm from his hand and walking down the corridor. Thank goodness that the corridor turns in a circular motion so I was out of their sight. I heard Will laugh then a slap like noise.

"She doesn't even like you~" Will teased.

"Will! I will put you through that fucking wall!"

"No, don't do that Darkey, last time you did, it took two weeks for the repairmen to fix... And you can't do that in front of the human~"

"Will, go make yourself useful."

"I'll go kill something." He said with a giggle. I flinched as I heard the lock sound of a pistol.

"Y-You f-fucked up-up Sir. D-Don't for-forget tha-that she's th-the one to s-save a-"

"Yeah! I know Glitch!" Dark snapped.

"Are you mad because she disobeyed your orders? Or are you mad because she's mad at you?" Google asked.

"I don't care if she's mad at me." I heard Dark grumbled before footsteps started coming my way. I quickly dashed down the corridor in search of the library.