20

About halfway through the show, I felt something slide against my hand. I looked down to see Dark slowly wrapping his hand around mine and intertwining our fingers. I softly rubbed my thumb against the back of his hand and continued doing that during most of the show. What would the others think of this? I looked over to see their eyes glued to the stage, so I guess no one will see our hands since it's very dark in the back row anyway. Anti then looked over at me and we made a second of eye contact before we both snapped our attention back to the stage. I bit my lip since I was starting to get a bit nervous about me and Dark holding hands in front of everyone. I wasn't even paying attention the show anymore, my mind thought about everything from these past few days. I looked over at Dark. His eyes glued to the stage with a hidden smile on his features. His smile made my heart flutter the more I took in the details of it. From what I hear, Dark is a very aggressive demon, one that could snap at any moment and kill or harm many. I bit my lip harder, to the point that it really hurt. That's it. I'm going out, I'm gonna... I don't know. I'm going to show that I love him... somehow. How can I? Can I j-

"You're biting your lip again." Dark said.

"S-Sorry." I mumbled softly.

"Do it again and there will be a punishment." He said with a smirk. The fact that he smirked in such a playful manner made me realize that he didn't mean it in a harmful or hurtful way.

"Oh, I'm so scared~" I teased. Dark's smirk got even bigger as he focused back on the show. I stopped moving my thumb, only to get a response of Dark rubbing his thumb against my hand instead. I smiled softly while watching the rest of the show.

"Nice graphics, Burnt! You really took it out of the ballpark this time, eh chap?!" Will said as we all walked out of the theater.

"Yeah, took a lot of cleaning and makeup physics." She said with an exhausted laugh.

"Well, I think it was worth it because that was amazing!" Light praised.

"Ah, but it's so tiring." Yan' whined, Causing some of us to chuckle.

"Well, even so, you did a fine job and I can't wait for the next performance." Google said with a smile.

"Next one is a lot more complicated." Burnt said while placing her hand on her hips and letting out an annoyed sigh. I couldn't help but notice that Glitch was watching Burnt's every move.

"I think you guys should tone down a bit." I said. "You guys have been working your butts off. Take a break." I suggested. Anti looked up at Dark.

"Can they?" Anti asked. I looked up at Dark with a smile, causing him to give me back a slight smitten one.

"Yeah, you guys have been pushing a bit past your limit this month. Take a break and hang out in the garden." He said.

"But the garden is for high-level demons." Burnt said with a gasp.

"Everyone around me right now can go to the garden as they please, you have my permission and I trust that you won't harm any of the environment around the flowers, plants, or other demons." He said with a smile. They all smiled and exchanged glances. Anti is a very high demon, and so is light. Why don't they get to go as they please already? ... Are their demons higher than them?

"Im-Imma g-go no-now!" Glitch yelled before starting to run down the corridor.

"Hey, Glitch! Wait up!" Burnt giggled before following her. The others followed as well. I started my run but soon realized that Dark wasn't following.

"Are you not coming with?" I asked.

"I have a few things to take care of, but you go ahead. I'll see you later, don't stay out past 3." He said.