31

Dark brushed some hair behind my ear, his face serious as he watched for my reaction.

"I'm just going through a few things right now." Dark said.

"I can help. Just let m-"

"No, (Y/N)." I felt myself sink from him a little bit. His eyes softened and his grip on my neck loosened, but he kept his hands placed there. "Just... No, it's something for myself. And you're sick. You need to keep your mind at ease." He said. Great. He's treating me like a fucking child.

"How do I keep my mind at ease if you won't tell me things! And then you just ignore me like that'll solve everything!" I snapped. Dark's expression went to slight shock but then went back to its original state.

"Well, I'm not going to be with you every single second. I shouldn't be the only way to help you sleep at night. One night I don't cuddle you and you take hours to fall asleep."

"I would be able to sleep at night if you would actually tell me things instead of keeping me so damn worried." Dark dropped his hands from my neck, but I kept my grip on his wrist.

"I'm sorry. But I can't keep secrets? I'm sure you have your own share of secrets as well."

"But I don-"

"How about those files under the bed?" Dark snapped. I froze, not sure what to say. Dark sighed before giving me a small kiss on the forehead. "You have your secrets. I have mine, okay?"

"I just... Do you not trust me to know?" I asked. His eyes dropped slightly.

"No... It's just that you might not trust me after I tell you."

"Dark... I trust you."

"You shouldn't be so trusting in me. I'm a demon, remember?" He asked.

"But I've seen your good side."

"Yes. But you haven't seen my bad side."

"I thought I just went through it." I chuckled, pointing to my lips.

"Ah, that, right. I kinda clicked. I hope I didn't hurt you." he chuckled.

"Well, your bites didn't cause blood. So I think you're good." I joked. He laughed nervously and looked away. I giggled at this before placing my hands on his shoulders again and kissed him. He gently kissed back, as if he's scared of 'Clicking' again.

"You should get to bed." He said.

"We should get to bed." I corrected, crossing my arms and popping out a hip. He rolled his eyes and turned around to walks back inside. "Hey, C'mere." I said. He turned back around with a raised eyebrow. I smirked before quickly wrapping my arms around his neck, jumping up, and wrapping my legs around his waist. He stumbled backward, laughing before locking his fingers together under my thighs and holding me up. I buried my face in his neck and he carried me over to the bed.

"Are you gonna get off?" He asked. I smirked and bit his neck.

"I don't know yet." I joked. He hummed before crawling onto the bed and then laying down on top of me.

"Oof." I mumbled. He laughed and laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes.

"It's late. Sleep now." He ordered.

"Yes, Your Highness." I teased while running my fingers through his hair. He sighed half-heartedly.

"Love you, (Y/N)." He mumbled.

"Love you too, Damien."

"Kinky."

(Saying his real name is a turn on?)