39

(This chapter was helped by my niece. She deserves credit too, I didn't do this whole chapter.)

STRONG SUICIDE MENTION

*I do not condone suicide or harming yourself in any way*

It won't be too bad right? Who would miss me? Dark will be okay he will find someone else to be with. Someone else to love... At that moment I felt my heart shatter. Don't think. Remember this will save everyone you love. Including Aliky. Poison will be gone and everyone will be happy... right?

Sheets are hung.

Darks jacket is folded and placed on the bed

The letter is folded and placed on top

Stand on chair

Neck in the loop

My "precious" last words.

"Dear loves,

Glitch : Take the plunge. She likes you. I promise.

Burnt : Say yes. Don't be scared. We support you.

Google, Yan, Anti, Lynx : You all have such big hearts don't be afraid to show it. You may be demons but you are NOT monsters.

Dear Aliky,

You have been my best friend since middle school. Thank you for being the best sister I could ever ask for. You will find someone much better than ... I have so much I want to say to you but I don't have time so simply remember the goddess you are. Ohhhh Aliki I love you. Ask Dark about meeting Google. I think you'll like him.

Dear Will,

You've always been there for me this past month. You stuck up for me, and I thank you so much for that. There's no way I can thank you enough, please don't be too hurt from this death of mine, live your life happily. I love you and everyone else.

Dear dark,

You were my first and only love. You will always have my heart. You are perfect in every way. You deserve all the love I've given you and more. Keep my friends safe from the humans. This is for you guys, my only family. I love you. Please don't be sad. Don't take it out on the other demons they didn't do this. They adore you. Make sure to let the other demons know I love them. Do me one favor tho, please move on. Find someone who loves you and will give you everything. Be happy.

You can miss me for two days... Forget me after that.

Sincerely, Poison's other half"

3... One last deep breath.

2... "I'm Sorry.."

1... Kick.

"(Y/N)!"