47

I turned to see Will standing in the doorway, a smile plastered on his face, causing crescents in his eyes that were mostly covered by his mess of hair. We all laughed, seeing Will there, Will walked in and sat down.

"I'm not sure what all just happened, but I just included myself in it." He laughed.

"It's nothing important." Linx waved it off, knowing that it would be too much to explain everything.

"I have to go, Justeece wants me." Light said before getting up and waving off.

"So was this 'meeting' finished?" Anti asked with a chuckle. I looked around at all my friend's faces.

"Yeah, it's over." I smiled.

I gently grabbed Will by the overalls and pulled him to me, he looked down at me, his eyebrow raised.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Have you finished the potion?" I asked. He rolled his eyes, probably not the answer he was expecting. He grabbed my hands and pulled them off his clothing before kissing the back of one hand.

"It'll be finished in no time." he smiled before walking away. I wanted to push him to go fast but I felt like that would be a waste of time. I hugged myself, realizing that Dark hasn't come back yet. I walked to our bedroom and pushed the door open, seeing Dark standing there with the hoodie in his hands.

"Oh, hi." He smiled. My eyes trailed his body, his suit seemed a bit tight for him, but not like I should be complaining about it. His face looked sweaty and he was slightly panting, making me wonder what he was going. But no matter that, I couldn't take the way he looked. His hair fell on his face, his stance itself, just... him in general. I bit my lip with a smirk, locking eyes with his.

"Y-You look good in a suit." I compliment.

"Don't you mean 'Hawt'?" He joked. I rolled my eyes, stepping in and shutting the door behind me.

"That word works too." I smiled before grabbing his tie and tugging him down, pushing my lips against his. His eyes widened momentarily before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. My hand subconsciously went up to his hair and began tugging, tugging much harder than I would normally. He pulled away, his face plastered with a smirk.

"You're being a bit rougher ~ Is something causing that~?" He asked. I smirked up at him, sliding my hands into his jacket before kissing him again. He moved forward, causing my back to get smashed against the door. He bit my lip, pulling out and down before moving down to my neck. I let my head fall back, pressing it against the door as Dark's lips made their way to my collarbone. He quickly slid his hands up my shirt before pulling it off, throwing it somewhere and then attacking my neck again. I felt my smirk grow bigger as I placed my hand on his chest, before slowly trailing it downward.

I went down farther until my hand went past his abdomen, and onto his crotch. He didn't give much of a reaction, I trailed my hand back up before finding the hem of his pants. I slipped my hand in, causing his breath to halt and me to smirk, finally getting a surprised reaction from him. I leaned up, roughly kissing up his neck and to his jawline, He leaned forward, putting himself more at my height as he placed his hand on the door for balance.

The door then knocked from the other side, causing us both to jump back, Dark making an unintelligible shout before moving me to the side. He opened the door, looking through and making sure that the person on the other side couldn't see into the room. Dark then turned to me.

"Light wants you in the library," Dark said, his face showed annoyance. I chuckled before grabbing the hoodie from the bed and pulling it on.

"Thanks for the nice adrenaline rush." I teased, kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh, I'll show you an adrenaline rush when you get your ass back here later." He smirked. I felt my face heat up but I just giggled before giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"What Light?" I asked, stepping in. He held up a green liquid.

"It's done, this is the potion." He said, holding it up for me to see. I felt my face go pale looking at it. But I put out a forced smile.

"Give it here then." I said, reaching for it. He moved his hand back away from me and using his other hand to wave a finger in my face.

"You can have it when Will gets back."

"And how long will that be?" I asked. Light shrugged.

"The hell should I know?"

"What do we do until he gets here?" I asked. He shrugged again.

"We can just wait" He said. I sighed, falling back onto the couch and covering my face. He chuckled, watching my boredom. "Here." He said, handing me a book. "Read this."

'Dehumanized lovers'

I chuckled before opening up the page that I left off on.

"(Y/N)!!" Will shrieked. I jumped in my seat, looking over at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked. He stumbled to me before finally smashing into the table for balance. I got up in alarm, now realizing the deep cut in his cheek. "W-Wilford?" I asked, cupping the cheek with the oozing blood. The cut looked familiar... I felt myself choke on my own breathing. It looks like the same cut on Will's cheek from my past dreams...

"Poison's here." Will said between sharp breaths.