24

When I awoke, Dark had already left the room to do his thing. Is there anything important today? I looked around the room for anything that might remind me of today's events. I noticed a tie on the side table. Looked dressy... The ball! I shot up from bed and instantly went to the bathroom, a stumble in my steps from my body still waking up. I quickly got in the shower, washed out all the rain water in my hair from last night.

I bit my lip, thinking about what happened after we got back to the room. We got back to the room, changed into dry clothes then cuddled up together, after a bit of silence, dark kissed me and our kiss elavortated drastically after that. The thought of our half hour make out session blurred in my head, causing my mind to become foggy and to be light.

I pushed the thought away and thought to the ball coming in just a few hours. I quickly hopped out, did all my normal morning things. I wrapped the towle around me and walked out to find some clothed out of my bag. Instead there was a nice dress laying on the bed. It was a thin, black and (Y/F/C) U shaped dress. (Ack- I'm no fashion designer, imagine the dress as what fits your interest most)

I pulled on black sandals that covered my toes before walking out of the room. I don't know where I'm exactly going, but that was soon answered when Burnt grabbed me.

"Wow! Your dress looks so pretty!" She admired.

"Thanks." I replied with a soft smile.

"C'mon! Lets fix up your hair too!" She said while dragging me down the hall.

"Why aren't you dressed for the ball?" I asked.

"We'll get to me later!" She said, still tugging me. I let her pull me with no complaints. She shoved me into a room, not far from me and Dark's which I presumed was hers. She pushed me down into a chair in front of a large vanity that took up a quarter of her wall.

"So whatcha gonna do to my hair?" I asked.

"Well~ I was planning on having your hair match your outfit here. With some highlights and a curling iron." She said with a smile.

"Should I be scared?" I asked.

"Nope! You'll love it!" She giggled.

She curled my hair, and added some highlights, making my hair match my dress. She then added some small plastic gems along the side of my eye, going down before taking a paint brush and adding some small curls. On the other side, she made a pretty black and (Y/F/C) feather, going down the side of my temple. She then pulled the top of my hair into a bun, keeping my bangs down and the under layers as well. Burnt grinned and added actual feathers into my hair, having it match my dress.

"I'm not a samba queen." I joked.

"I know~ But you look so cute with the feather get up~" She giggled. "All us demons have our stereotypes. So I decided that feathers would go with a human."

"Why feathers?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe just because I haven't seen any bird like demons." She chuckled. I grabbed the paint brush from the cup on her vanity and smiled.

"Can I put a flame along your temple and cheek?" I asked.

"Of course!" She giggled, handing me red plastic rhinestones.

"So what you wanna do with your hair?" I asked.

"I was thinking just a braid." She responded while using her fingers to comb some of her bangs from her eyes.

"Sounds perfect!" I smiled before getting to work.

Burnt gave herself her own smokey eye, and put on jet black lipstick. I braided her hair, which even in the braid still came all the way down to her waist line. I liked her hair, it was the opposites of Dark's. Burnts hair was a bright red that went to gradient black at the tips. Dark's was Black roots that went to red. Burnt opened up her phone and grinned.

"It starts soon." She announced. I put on some soft pink lipstick, nothing big.

"So who are you going with?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at her. She looked down and slightly fiddled with the hem of her upper part of the dress. It was a red top, that had an 'X' across her belly, connecting it to the long black and red skirt that went down to her ankles. She truly was a flame demon.

"I was thinking about asking Glitch." She mumbled. I smiled softly.

"I'm sure Glitch can't say no." I chuckled. She smiled gently, obviously debating on my words. She locked my arm with hers then motioned to the door.

"Shall we?" She joked. I grinned.

"Lets go."