28

"I just asked and they're all waiting in the car." Dark said with a smile. I made a little twirl, my coat frilling out.

"Imma see Aliky~" I cheered. Dark wrapped his arms around me once I stopped my twirl.

"Afterwards~ We'll come back to the mansion and we'll go swimming~" He smiled. I grinned and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I'm glad you're getting more involved. You used to be such an angry stick in the mud when I first got here." I chuckled. He rolled his eyes with a smirk before leaning down and softly kissing my lips.

"You guys ready or nah?" Burnt asked, hitting our bedroom door. Dark pulled away and chuckled.
"Ready?" He asked. "There's about 2 feet of snow out there. Put these snow boots on." He ordered while handing me some snow boots.

"Is this necessary?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered. I pulled the boots on before walking to him and wrapping the scarf around his neck.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"I literally just asked you that 2 minutes ago." He chuckled while opening the door. I slipped through and we walked out of the mansion and to the car that was out in the parking lot area. Will, Anti, Glitch, Google, Burnt and Light sat in the car already. Light driving, Google in the passenger then the rest in the back. Me and Dark both climbed in after attempting to kick off snow off our shoes. Apparently the barrier hasn't been fixed yet, all this snow makes me nervous about the beautiful garden. I sat next to Will with Dark on the other side, and Glitch and Burnt behind us. Will looked over at Dark before bursting into instant laughter.

"So Dark, didn't see you as the make up type." He teased. Dark, confused, raising an eye brow before looking in the head view mirror. His face then went into a deep blush.

"Lucifer my lord, (Y/N)." Dark said while taking his scarf and wiping the smeared lipstick from his lips.

"Oops." I shrugged with a giggle.

"So~ Where are we going~?" Burnt asked.

"You didn't tell them?" I asked. Dark shrugged.

"Didn't see a reason to. They would've said yes anyways." Dark chuckled.

"Touche." Google remarked.

"We're going to Aliky's house. Pretty much my old apartment. It'll just be a visit, and I wanted you guys to come along because I thought it can be a way of hanging out." I smiled.

"ROAD TRIP!" Anti yelled. We all laughed and Light pulled out of the mansion area.

"I call radio on this road trip!" Burnt announced. "Pass me the Aux cord!" She yelled, leaning over our seats to the front. She plugged it in, for a song to instantly blast out, which we all instantly joined in with the music.

"HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON"T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Everyone screamed with the music.

Light pulled up into a parking lot about a block from my old apartment, then we all got out and started walking to the area. I grabbed Dark's hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Dear, Evan Hanson, we-" burnt started.

"I-if you s-start sin-singing mu-musical sou-soundtracks I wi-will slap y-you." Glitch threatened.

"Okay, the apartment is this way." I said, picking up my pace, the excitement to see Aliky taking over.

"Show us dey wey my queen!" Burnt yelled. Glitch slapped her but they both laughed. Will seemed to have caught something in his eye.

"Mhm, what's that?" Will asked before crouching down and picking up something shiny from the snow. He lifted up a necklace and handed it to me. It was a heart with an 'A' in pink rhinestones. Isn't this... Aliky's necklace? What's this doing out here? It was on top of the snow... so it fell recently...

"It's pretty." Anti commented. Dark looked over my shoulder.

"Isn't that Aliky's necklace?" He asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked, turning slightly so our cheeks were almost pressed together.

"Uh, I kinda stalked you in the store after grabbing the light bulbs for you while Anti turned into a cat for the distraction. Sorry for burning out your light by the way." He chuckled.

"Wow, thanks. But yeah, this is Alik-"

"Is that fire?! Burnt what did you do?!" Google asked, pointing to the big cloud of black smoke coming from down the street.

"Wha- I didn't do that!" Burnt yelled. I felt my heart drop. No. That's not... my walk went to an instant sprint as I ran down the street.

"(Y/N)!!" Dark yelled, his footsteps following close behind. I slid across the snow, slipping and falling onto my knees to the ground. I felt tears attack my eyes instantly. My old apartment. My stuff... My Aliky...

"Aliky!!" I screamed, running to the house. I ran in, the smoke attacking me instantly. I felt like I was back in the mansion, the ashes burning my skin and flames surrounding me. "ALIKY" I screamed even louder over the roars of the fire. I then felt to arms wrap around me and pull me out of the heat of the flame to the cold snow, dragging me out. I kicked and fought, screaming until my throat was burning. "Aliky might be in there! Let me go! Now! I need to save Aliky!"

"I'm not risking it, (Y/N)." Dark whispered into my ear. I kicked harder, snow getting into my pant leg and shoes. Dark kept me pressed against his chest, not budging at all even with all of my attempts. My throat was going hoarse, and my eyes burned too much to keep them open.

"Dark... Let me go..." I said, barely above a whisper since my voice started going out. Dark tightened his grip on me, keeping his mouth closed as he kept his face hidden in my neck. I looked up at the blurred flames from the tears on my eye line. In the doorway stood that revolting figure. The black and white, inky creature supposedly the demon version of... me. Her wicked smile as she stood their with her body in the wrong proportions. "You fucking bitch!" I screamed, smashing my foot into the snow, attempting to escape Dark's grasp. "Dark..." I mumbled. "Please..." I closed my eyes and let my body go limp in the snow, finally letting Dark hold me. "I just hope Alik-" Dark shushed me and took off his coat. He then wrapped it around me and picked me up bridal style.

"Take her to the car. I hear the sirens, I'll talk to them." Dark ordered as he moved me from his arms to Will's.

"Dark." I mumbled while grabbing the collar of Will's shirt and pulling myself more to him, seeking his body heat. He walked to the car and sat down in the middle seat. I expected him to set me in the seat beside him, but instead he cradled me in his arms and softly rocked back and fourth.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." Will whispered.

No... this is all my fault... I made all the attention on me... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry... I can't... Aliky... Poison... Poison ruins everything... But she's practically me... This can't be happening... This just can't... Damien... Come back... Will... I'm sorry... But please don't forgive me... I dragged you all out here... I made everything dark and depressing... Dark... And cold...

I wrapped my arms around Will's neck and curled up to him, closed my eyes and tried to let my body relax. After a while, I fell asleep.