30

Dark leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine before scooping his arm around my side and pulling me toward him, my body shuffling the blankets and my feet getting tangled in the sheets. I placed my hands on his bare chest and pulled back.

"I'm sick, Dark." I mumbled. My voice came back after about a week. But we've been trying everything for the past week. Hot tea, home remedies, showers, even magic. But nothing seems to work. My mind wandered to Poison standing in the doorway of the flames. My only possible answer of getting THIS sick was her. But I shouldn't just jump to conclusions.

"I'm a demon, I won't get sick." He mumbled before gently kissing my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and tangled my hands in his hair. He gently kissed a trail down my neck and to my collarbone, running his hand up my shirt. We then heard the door click and creak open. We both looked over at the door.

"Hey, (Y/N). I bought some tea." Light said with a smile, 'Yan standing beside him.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?' Dark growled. Light paused for a moment to take in the situation. His eyes then widened and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"A-Ah sorry. I'm interrupting... Something, huh? We'll um- come back later." Light said before taking a few steps back.

"Please do." Dark rolled his eyes. I shot him a slight glare.

"No, come on in." I said with a smile. I released myself from Dark's arms and sitting up, placing my back against the headboard. Light's eyes bounced back from me and Dark. I looked over to Darkidoo to see that he was glaring at Light to leave. I elbowed him and he looked at me before releasing his gaze. "Come in." I repeated. Light cautiously stepped in with 'Yan behind. He handed me the tea without giving Dark eye contact. I gently took the tea with a grin. "Thanks, Light. What all did you put in it?" I asked.

"It's hot green tea, with a bit of a healing magic in it." He said, taking a red bottle out of his jacket that had a sharp tooth or a claw-like thing in it, closed by some worn out brown string. I nodded and took a small sip, before scrunching my face at the bitter taste. "Yeah, the healing magic might taste a bit off." He chuckled.

"You don't say." I chuckled.

"But you should still drink it, it's the most powerful healing we could create. It took about 4 days to create." "Yan explained. I nodded and forced myself to take a drink, slightly gagging at the taste but pretending like it's fine.

"Thank you guys." I said with a smile. How did I manage to get such hopeful and caring friends? They smiled and nodded. Light leaned over and gave me a small hug, which I of course returned. Dark's eyes narrowed at Light, in response I wrapped my fingers around Dark's hand. 'Yan gave a kind grin.

"Get better soon, okay? We need our Queen back." He said while tipping an invisible hat. I nodded.

"I want to come back." I giggled. He chuckled before walking to the door, Light following behind. They both shut the door and I let out a happy sigh, looking at the tea they brought me. I reached for the remote and turned on the TV.

"Poison has made another attack! She's attacked some humans belonging to some apartments along the edge of Kansas!" Jim yelled, making weird actions and putting the microphone closer to his mouth, causing it to be a bit muffled. I felt myself tense, watching the screen in front of me. I caught Dark reaching for the remote in the corner of my eye, which I quickly moved the remote to my side table, keeping my eyes on the screen.

"Poison seems to be approaching the Mansion slowly! I hope our human saviour has a plan!" Jim said. The girl names Justeece from the Library a week ago, then stood up and walked next to Jim and snatched the microphone from his grasp.