22

I felt the heat of Dark leave my side as the weight on the bed was loosened. I then felt a presence above me. His warm lips then softly pecked my cheek repeatedly. I fluttered my eyes open to see Dark over me, his arms pressed against the bed on either sides of my torso. I smiled and hid a happy morning giggle as he leaned down again, bringing his lips lower and kissing my jawline and neck.

"You're really flirty this morning." I commented. He pushed himself up and smiled.

"I have to work in my office for a few hours and go to a meeting." He frowned. "I want to love you until I have to leave." He said with a grin. I grinned back before sitting myself up on my elbows and kissing him again. He kissed back softly and passionately. His kiss has a bit of caution in it, as if he was afraid of making a wrong move.

"Screw your work~" I whined against his lips. he chuckled at my childish manner before tugging at my lip.

"I'm sorry~" He replied. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to softly run my hands through his hair. "I'll be back before you know it. There's plenty of things you can do while I'm gone." He suggested while moving himself to his elbows, causing our chest to be smashed together.

"But I wanna be with you for the day~" I whined. He leaned back up and softly pressed his lips against mine.

"I think you'll survive." He teased. I groaned and let my head fall back causing Dark to chuckle. He then pushed himself up and crawled off me.

"No~" I cried playfully while letting him slip from arms. He laughed while walking to his drawers and grabbing some clothing. I sighed and realized that I should change too. "I call bathroom first!" I yelled before scrambling out of bed.

"Oh C'mon~!" He yelled. I laughed and grabbed my bag before going into the bathroom. I put on a black oversize sweater with dark blue ripped jeans with black leggings underneath and the same black boots. Damn, I seem way too emo. I walked back out to see Dark dressed in a black button up with jeans, a coat, and a red and black plaid scarf with black boots. I smirked as an idea came into my mind.

"Damn, Darkey." I smirked before grabbing him my the scarf and pulling him down so I could kiss him. He smiled and kissed back. He pulled away and I examined him more. "You're getting a belly, go and do some crunches." I said in a playful tone.

"Well, your ass jiggles so go and do some squats." He said with a laugh.

"Fuck you." I joked.

"Nah, that's my job to do to you." He replied with a slight laugh. For the king of all rulers, I'm glad he has such a strong joking side and not so serious like most kings. I felt my face rise in temperature but I tried to play it off. "Okay, I got to go." He said before giving a peck on the forehead and hurriedly walking out the door. I looked at the stack of sticky notes on the desk before grabbing a random pen and walking over to it. I clicked the red pen before grabbing a sticky note and writing down,

'Darkidoo, I'm going to hang out with....'

(You may now look through the chapters and find the person you wanna hang out with)