9

I picked up my speed and started to sprint. WhErE's ThE liBrArY?! I ran through some double doors and stopped in place when I realized I was in a theater. The girl with the flame hair stood on the stage, giving orders to demons who were running around the place, carrying paint, clothing, and supplies. Yelling orders to each other while still walking and running to places at fast paces. I watched a man ran up to me. I took a step back as he got closer. He was wearing a white, blue and red high school girl outfit, completely covered in blood. I held in my breath as he looked at me with a slightly evil look in his eyes.

"Are you Cassandra?" He asked.

"N-No." I stuttered. He looked down at the knife in his hands.

"Fuck." He mumbled.

"Is that fake blood?" I asked. He looked up at me and laughed.

"Of course not." He laughed before cheerily skipping away. I cringed internally, wondering about the blood and my own safety. I watched silently as the red haired woman jumped off the stage and walked toward me.

"Hey, you must be the human." She said. Her smile was wide, but it wasn't creepy like the others, it was nice, genuine and sincere.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

"Hey, Don't be nervous, love. I run the drama room. Which is where you stand now. I make the musicals and the plays for the king and sometimes other kings from different heavens in here. The king will be here in another hour so everyone is kinda chaotic at the moment." She explained. My eyes scanned the people running around. She put her hand out to me. "My name's Burnt." She said with a cheerful grin. I stared at her hand and got imaginary pain in my hand.

"I don't trust that." I said with a small chuckle.

"Wha, I'm not gonna burn yah." She said.

"Well someone glitched me." I said with a laugh. She soon laughed after and threw her head back slightly.

"That must've been Glitch! Troublesome one she is! It's her favorite trick to pull on newcomers." She said, still laughing.

"Yeah, I've realized." I said with a giggle.

"Glitch is although an amazing gal. You've just gotta get the good side of her. She runs the art room, so when she's not being sassy, you can find her sitting in a corner, drawing something, with her headphones on blast. If you can relate to things she likes, then she won't pull pranks on you, or be mean." She explained. I nodded with understanding.

"By the way, I'm (Y-"

"(Y/N). I know, you've been the most popular topic for demons in the mansion. Even for the king."

"Wait, why does the king live in a mansion, and not in a castle." I questioned.

"Finance problems." She said with a laugh. I laughed also.

"Totally understandable." I said with sarcasm.

"So what brought you to my theater?" She asked. Her voice becoming silky and smooth again after the laughter.

"I was actually ordered to go to the library." I answered.

"Ordered by who?" She asked.

"Dark." I said plainly. Her eyes widened as she grabbed my shoulders and started ushering me to the door.

"Dudette! You're in trouble! Get to the library right now! When Dark gets mad, he's mad! Why are you here!?" She yelled.

"I couldn't find the library." I answered simply.