Chapter Eleven

Hello readers! This little side note is to inform you guys that right now the story is based in the year 2010 because I need a good space of time for everything in the story to come together for the present 2014. So yeah, that's it.... ENJOY.

_______________________________________________________________

 "The tv special last night about the theory of how time began was not something to have missed. It really gets you thinking about how the earth itself came together and to stay so long that life could-"

"So I called Aleesha a day after she came back to inform her about your idea that all of us girls should get together," JJ interrupted Reid from his ramble.

Reid took his focus off his paper work to look up at her with a pleased smile on his face. "What did she say?"

"She said she'd love to, so I asked her for Carmen's number and I called her a day after. She's actually pretty cool to talk to," JJ said. 

A satisfied smile came across his face when JJ expressed her open-mindness to Carmen. JJ noticed his broad smile, she gave a smile back.

"Carmen and I came to the conclusion that we should play soccer next week,"

"Does that have something to do with the World Cup?"

"Maybe," JJ said.

"I know Carmen's cheering for Italy, who are you cheering for?" Reid asked.

"France all the way," she emphasized.

"Italy all the way," a man said from behind JJ. She jumped out of her seat a bit from being startled by a third party entering the conversation. Reid and JJ looked to see Rossi. He was pointing at a small Italian pin on his suit.

JJ rolled her eyes at his over enthusiasm about being Italian. He had made bets with nearly everyone at the bureau that Italy would at least place. Rossi directed his attention to Reid, who was already staring at him. He had that mischievious look in his eyes which could only lead to a disaster of some sort.

"Reid, can you come with me to my office?" Rossi asked, but it sounded more of a demand. Before Reid could answer, Rossi turned around and began to walk towards his office.

Reid hesitantly followed Rossi to his office. Rossi's conniving look and his interest in Carmen's family were all calculated in his brain to equal only one thing that he knows that Carmen would have to be involved in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have a nice day, Roxy," Carmen said as she opened up her office door to let Roxy out. 

Roxy hopped off the exam table and took her time skipping over towards the door. She stopped at the door frame where Carmen was standing and looked up at her with a big grin on her face. Carmen gave her a puzzled expression as Roxy began to hum the familiar tune of 'Here Comes the Bride." 

Carmen let out an intrigued laugh before giving into Roxy's mocking humming, "What's with the song, Rox?"

She giggled with joy in her eyes. "This morning, before my appointment, I saw you and Dr. Spence kissing by your office and do you know what that means?"

Carmen shook her head, "Not a clue."

Roxy couldn't resist, but to let out a full high pitched laugh. She spread her arms wide open and began to jump up and down with pure excitement, "You two are deeply in love!"

"In love?" Carmen questioned. "We just met not too long ago, I don't think it's love just yet."

"Then is kissing something you do to everyone?"