Chapter 2- The Rocker Dream

Lunia had been having weird dreams.

On the first night of her imprisonment she expected to have nightmares of her time in a cell from before but she'd had no dream.

On the second night of her imprisonment she expected to have nightmares for sure this time but instead had a dream of her in a collage with Nikolai as the professor and then after class, things got hot and heavy between them both. 

She'd woken up panting and confused. And wet.

On the third night, she was eagerly waiting for the dream but was rewarded with no dream again. 

On the fourth night, she dreamt that she was an innocent milkmaid walking on the streets of a medieval town and a band of bandits suddenly comes passing through the town and the leader of the bandits kidnaps her and things get hot and heavy. The leader of the bandits was Nikolai, of course.

She'd woken up panting, even more confused and of course wet.

Oh the fifth night, she had realized the pattern of the dreams. One night holiday. One night sexy, dramatic dream.

Last night had been a holiday.

Today was a...dreamday.

The guards provided them with a blanket and a pillow only at night. Lunia hid her luminescent body under the blanket as she stared up at the ceiling.

Stavros and Stan were both asleep. Stavros snoring and Stan mewling in his sleep. The mortal's mewling she could stand but Stavros snoring got worst when the cold increased. Sometimes on dreamless nights she would wake up with the sound of that snoring, unable to sleep due to noise.

But when she dreamed, she was impossible to wake.

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Humming. Her body relaxing and her mind ceasing to think. She imagined a hypnotic voice telling her to calm down, lossen her muscles, stop thinking, just sleep.

And she slept.

----

The dream started with her screaming.

She stopped screaming, abruptly to look around her.

Everyone around her was screaming.

On one side of her was Alicia. She was wearing goth makeup and black leather. Lunia looked at her weirdly. It did not suite her. Her pale skin had a neon pink star on her cheek and black eyeliner that was smudged and tear tracks professionally trailed down her cheeks. She was wearing a black chocker with spikes on it, and a T-Shirt that was torn from one shoulder and long from the other, the long shoulder was actually....off shoulder and her neon pink bra strap was in show. She had a neon pink rabbit holding a bomb on the front of her shirt was was wearing black leather booty shorts and knee high leather boots.

"What?" She asked when she saw Lunia staring at her.

Lunia shook her head. She looked at the other side of her shoulder vaguely hearing rock music.

On the other side was of course Lucelle. Her steel black skin face had neon green stars on both her cheeks and she was screaming with her tongue out, a pierced tongue that too.

She wore a shredded black wife beater and a black leather jacket with neon green stars painted on the back of it and she was wearing a black thigh length skirt with a spiked belt tied losely around it. Paired with black calf length leather boots with spikes on them.

Lunia figured that if they both were dressed like this then she too must've been dressed the same. And she was right. 
Lunia herself had a white hair cut up badly around her face and with red highlights in them. She was wearing a black crop top which did nothing to hide her neon yellow bra and black jeans- jeans! thank the gods- that had bullet like holes in them and we're ripped to show off the thighs. She was wearing black and neon yellow sneakers.