Chapter 7- Cheating destiny.

Nikolai watches in his spirit form as his family members pile into his room at the castle.

His mother's cat sleeps with its head on Nikolai's chest and his owl hoots from its perch near the windows.

Nikolai and Lunia's room had to be refurbished after his mating period incident. The furniture was identical to the old one but his mother noted the change.

"Something happened?"

Alexei nodded. "Nikolai was in his heat period craze. Lunia was kidnapped by a dragon."

Afonos, Nikolai's father, who stood at the foot of the bed, grumbled something under his battle helmet. People said his face was awfully scarred, or some said he was terribly ugly. Their aunt Renaz said that his face was a black void, in which people lost their souls, just like hers was a void of light, which people lost their hearts in.

Personally, Nikolai thought that his father was just shy. He appeared big, brutish and mean, but he'd always been a softie, carrying his wife on his arm, doing whatever she asked him to. However, Nikolai had seen his father in action on the battle field. He could kill enemies by a swipe of his arm.

Nikolai hoped that he wouldn't become as huge and hulking as his father and he hadn't, his mother's sex demon genes ran deeper than his father's soul sucker demon genes.

At the moment, his father appeared comical, pairing off his black war helmet with a pink short sleeved button down that had sea gulls on it and green beach shorts...and flip flops.

"Your father is asking why Nikolai wouldn't have another?"
Heh, somehow Feofil always understood what Afonos was saying, it was like they spoke their own different languages that only they both understood.

Feofil was a petite female, her skin was greyish in colour, and her hair, now coloured purple, was shaved from one side and left long on the other. She had a face exotic enough to break a thousand hearts, and she had before Afonos captured her heart and soul.

She had cheated on him a few times, he then found out and locked her in their rooms for a month....everyone knows what they did behind those doors, it's safe to say that they came out smitten with each other and Feofil never cheated again.

That was the power of love. It was the same power that Nikolai used to keep his dick in his pants during his mating heat.

"He refused. " Said a glum looking Dimitri, who sat on the couch, his arms crossed.

Feofil gasped at the declaration. "My Nikolai refused to slake his hunger during mating period....We must look into Lunia's case more carefully." She stated after her shocked exclamation.

"There is nothing more to see in her case." Dimitri said, standing up abruptly.

"She is now a fugitive of the demon Kingdom, Ilm will be searched all over for her unt-"

"You'll never find her." Alexei cut him off. "She's a chameleon elf, if you remember, she can turn into anything. She probably turned into a crow and flew away, or a snake and slithered away, if you want to find her, you'll have to send out a couple of witches towards the borders of Dinhae, where the Vampires are camping. I bet she'll run to them first."

Dimtri started pacing. "If I could just get my hands on that executioner."

"Executioner? " Nikolai asked. They did not hear him, of course. The conversation was going over his head. He had no idea what they were talking about except for the fact that Lunia had somehow gotten away.

"Executioner? " His mother asked. He hovered closer to her and kissed her cheek. She didn't react.

Nikolai let out a sigh. What he would give to be corporal again.