Chapter 28- Nobody does.

The trip to Sea Gate Port was uneventful. Our horses finally got the much needed rest. From here on, we would be travelling by waterways.

Two guards met us at the port, a stable hand along with them, Darivarr was an unexpected guest, his horse was to be left at Thetayas with a letter to his brother about his whereabouts.

I'm pretty sure that Daramon was not going to like it and was going to throw a fit.

The two guards did not like our add on Elf, they kept their distance tailing us. We reached our destination. A Vampire specialized private yacht waited for us.

The Bloodbound, was it's name. I smiled as we got on, Pisces looked happy, he walked away with the Captain, chattering in his demon language.

The sea breeze blew in my face, I let my guard down, letting myself turn back into my normal form.

"Wow." Darivarr murmured from my side.

Startled, I spared him a glance. He was staring at my face as if seeing it for the first time, which he was, obviously.

I rolled my eyes. "Never seen hot chick with tattoos?" The way he looked (Piercings and all), I was pretty sure that his gang consisted of tattooed hot chicks.

He shook his head, smiling like a shark. "Your markings are like, a legend in our circles. They all talk about how powerful your ability to See is."

I nodded. "I used to look like the Vampire King's signature child. Black hair and blue eyes, extra fair skin. Then one day, my hair started getting paler....blonde, then white...Then there was this intense burning and I saw my first vision."

I looked towards the endless ocean, thinking about the day my life was planned for me.

"So, the Vampire Scribes burned the tattoos into your face?" He asked, his words halting, as if afraid to offend me.

I nodded. The pain of that day brought tears to my eyes. "It was painful. I was a child. They didn't care. Hanes couldn't stop them....sometimes you just can't stop fate from making its decisions. The Elders had a lot of influence during those times, they died during the war."

".....That's really sad and all, but we all wonder about one thing." He said, looking excited.

I raised my eyebrows, turning my face to him. "Is Dracula real?"

I rolled my eyes. Of course everyone wonders about that. "Yes. Very much so. My father's cousin. Vlad of the Ancients, we call him. He tried to kill me with a huge dagger once."

"He did?" Darivarr's eyes widened. I nodded, looking bored.

"He was supposed to be next in line for the throne, but he rejected it. Still stays in Romania, probably. Has a harem of over a hundred woman." I shrugged, he looked eager to know more.

I smiled. He was pretty young then. I decided to ask.

"How old are you?"

He blushed. "I'm thirty seven, but I just entered the Mortal World three years ago. So, apparently I'm three."

I was seriously blown away....He was very, very young, much younger than I thought he would be...I shrugged. "Anything can happen." I shook my head.

By three, he meant, that OtherWorld is entered through a portal, once you exit the portal, you reach the Mortal World, where the humans live. Half the otherworldly creatures live all their lives in Otherworld, without entering the Mortal World.

"You know, there's a bar down-"

"You don't have to say anything else."

------