What you fight about

Harry: He's always getting involved. You know it's not his fault, but as he always gets involved in these dangerous situations it's hard not to get frustrated.

Ron: He's always eating, even when things that are terrible are happening, it might not seem like a big deal, but when you're all stressed out and worried it doesn't look great for him to be sitting there stuffing his face.

Neville: He doesn't stand up for himself or you, sometimes Neville gets a little brave but it never lasts, he doesn't ever do anything when someone gives him or you a rough time.

Draco: He's rude to everyone for no reason, you love Draco for who he is but sometimes he just does too much and he's just overly cruel.

Cedric: He's always flirting with other girls. Sure enough that's just how he is and he doesn't even know he's doing it, but it drives you mad that girls wit try to get with him.

Dean: He is overly jealous, he has to know who everyone you speak to is and if someone he doesn't know speaks to you he gets jealous.

Seamus: He never makes the first move, it's always you that has to do everything. He'll never kiss you first or hold your hand first. He'll wait for you to do it.

Oliver: He forgets about you when quidditch is involved. Whenever he has a game coming up he'll almost completely air you, he'll make plans and forget about them because he has practice, he'll leave you alone at lunch to go and plan games.

Fred: You think he's embarrassed of you. He will never let you be with him when he's round his friends and instead wants to only be with you when it's convenient.

George: He pranks you all the time. He spends too much time trying to prank you and it annoys you how you can't trust him because of it.

Tom: his recklessness. It annoys you that he never stops to think about how it could effect him if someone found out about the horcruxes, or about the people he's putting in hospital. He never thinks about how you feel when you find out he's making another one.

Newt: He sometimes puts his creatures before you, he does this when you're travelling to new places he'll sometimes forget you exist because he's so focused on his creatures.

Credence: He decides to hide you instead of standing up to his mother. Of course you understand that he's afraid of her but you can't stand to see him hide you away like he's ashamed.