Nicest thing they've ever said to you

Harry: "I'm not scared of Voldemort, I'm not scared of dying. But one thing i am afraid of is loosing you."

Ron: "Who would've thought that I'd end up with someone as beautiful as you?"

Neville: "I fell in love with you because you loved me when i couldn't love myself."

Draco: " I know i can be an asshole and that i probably don't deserve you but nobody will ever love you more then i do, it's not possible."

Cedric: "I'm a fan of many things; music, quidditch, Art. But none of that compares to how i feel about you."

Dean: "I don't think I've ever been happier then i am when I'm with you."

Seamus: "You're the most interesting thing that's ever happened in my whole life."

Oliver: "I never thought that anything would matter to me more than quidditch...but then i met you."

Fred: "I know i joke around a lot but there's nothing more serious then my feelings for you."

George: "You are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day."

Tom: "All I've ever wanted is to be the most powerful wizard, but i would give that up in a second, if that's what it takes for you to stay with me."

Newt: "I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person."

Credence: "You're the only person I've ever truly trusted; And I'm so happy that I do."