When you're on your period

Harry: Harry doesn't really understand anything romantic or cutesy so he'll usually just defend you or protect you and make sure nothing bad happens while you're hurting.

Ron: Ron will use humour to try and pass the time, making you laugh throughout the length of your period to make you feel slightly better about it.

Neville: He blushes whenever you mention it and gets uncomfortable, he does lay down with you and try to ease the pain. He will get really upset if he thinks you're hurt so you have to try and hide it as much as you can.

Draco: Draco doesn't like to talk about it but he will make sure nobody gets too close to you or annoys you, otherwise they would have him to deal with.

Cedric: Cedric brings you gifts and cute things to make you feel better and remind you how special you are. He will also bring you flowers everyday and rub your stomach to ease some of the pain.

Dean: Dean often forgets that you're a woman and won't know how to handle you on your period. He won't be a dick about it though and if you were in pain he would do whatever you needed him to.

Seamus: Seamus gets uncomfortable when you talk about your period but feels so bad that he'll do anything to make you feel better. You like to watch him blow things up because it's funny and it distracts you.

Oliver: He will do whatever you want him to, his full undivided attention is on you and he would do anything you asked. You often just ask him to bring you food or just lay with you until you feel better.

Fred: He makes you laugh to distract you. He'll often make cheesy jokes about how cute you are or make you cringe by doing loads of cutesy things.

George: He likes to bring you random cute things he finds like cool stuff he stole from teachers. This usually cheers you up or makes you forget about your problems for a while.

Tom: He is nervous around you a little because he doesn't know what to do, eventually he gets used to it and starts to be comforting. He'll usually hold you or stop people from getting anywhere near you because he wants you to feel better.

Newt: He's really gentle with you and Tries hard not to piss you off. He'll usually do all he can to make sure you're not in pain and take care of you.

Credence: Since credence was never taught about periods he didn't really know what they were.